X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
    So, she's a 9 then.

There are no tens; everybody knows that.
    Audrey Hepburn.
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
      Jessica Alba
      hnnnng
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
        Audrey Hepburn.
        She woulda been a dime at 85 this year if she were still alive -____-
        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Me
          Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
            She woulda been a dime at 85 this year if she were still alive -____-
            maybe a quarter
            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
              maybe a quarter
              hmm....I admit, I'm not even sure I'd know what that equates to....
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                Me
                you what
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Me
                  your terrible taste in football players knocks you down a few notches

Comment

• Kate Beckinsale

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                      Kate Beckinsale
                      hnnnng
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• just found this funny article breaking down an old 50 Cent song, and seeing if it qualifies as a love song based on the lyrics. it cracked me up
                        http://grantland.com/hollywood-prosp...-21-questions/

this is my favorite:

4. If I got locked up and sentenced to a quarter-century
, could I count on you to be there to support me mentally?

We have to consider a number of things.

How long were you together? Because you can’t ask a girl this if you’ve been dating for three months. At three months, you can’t even ask a girl to hold on the line while you answer another phone call. Basically, the rule is “a girlfriend (or wife) has to wait for you to get out of prison only as long as you were dating.” Were you together 25 years? Then it’s fair to ask her to wait. But even then, you still have to pass these next two steps.

What was the crime you committed? Was it something terrible? Did you eat a person? Was it something less atrocious, but still personal and thus disqualifying you from her life? Like, maybe you set her mom’s house on fire? Nope. Any of those, then nope. Really, the only good answer here is you were wrongfully convicted. And even if that’s the case, you still have to pass the last step.

What are the parameters attached to “support me mentally”?

1. Does that mean she has to write you once a week? That’s not fair. You want her to go to the post office 52 times a year, for 25 years? That’s 1,300 times. THIRTEEN HUNDRED. I’ve never done anything 1,300 times. I’m certainly not going to the post office 1,300 times.

2. Does that mean she has to answer your collect phone calls twice a week? A 15-minute phone call from prison costs about $3.75. Twice a week puts her at $7.50. That’s OK, I guess.

3. Does that mean she can’t meet and love any other guys? That’s not fair. When I was in ninth grade, I got grounded for a week for throwing a basketball through a window in response to losing a pickup game. During that time, my then-girlfriend cheated on me with a guy at the zoo.1 She was completely within her rights.

Verdict: not fair.
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

you what
                          **** off

Comment

just found this funny article breaking down an old 50 Cent song, and seeing if it qualifies as a love song based on the lyrics. it cracked me up
                            http://grantland.com/hollywood-prosp...-21-questions/

this is my favorite:

4. If I got locked up and sentenced to a quarter-century
, could I count on you to be there to support me mentally?

We have to consider a number of things.

How long were you together? Because you can’t ask a girl this if you’ve been dating for three months. At three months, you can’t even ask a girl to hold on the line while you answer another phone call. Basically, the rule is “a girlfriend (or wife) has to wait for you to get out of prison only as long as you were dating.” Were you together 25 years? Then it’s fair to ask her to wait. But even then, you still have to pass these next two steps.

What was the crime you committed? Was it something terrible? Did you eat a person? Was it something less atrocious, but still personal and thus disqualifying you from her life? Like, maybe you set her mom’s house on fire? Nope. Any of those, then nope. Really, the only good answer here is you were wrongfully convicted. And even if that’s the case, you still have to pass the last step.

What are the parameters attached to “support me mentally”?

1. Does that mean she has to write you once a week? That’s not fair. You want her to go to the post office 52 times a year, for 25 years? That’s 1,300 times. THIRTEEN HUNDRED. I’ve never done anything 1,300 times. I’m certainly not going to the post office 1,300 times.

2. Does that mean she has to answer your collect phone calls twice a week? A 15-minute phone call from prison costs about $3.75. Twice a week puts her at $7.50. That’s OK, I guess.

3. Does that mean she can’t meet and love any other guys? That’s not fair. When I was in ninth grade, I got grounded for a week for throwing a basketball through a window in response to losing a pickup game. During that time, my then-girlfriend cheated on me with a guy at the zoo.1 She was completely within her rights.

Verdict: not fair.
                            Lol

I said no to all of his questions in that song btw.

Comment

**** off
                              Now yer learnin' !!
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                                your terrible taste in football players knocks you down a few notches
                                Odell tastes great..

Comment

Working...
                                X