Comment

• She looks like an alien.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
        She looks like an alien.
        No she doesn't.
        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Look at the foreheads. Shes an alien hybrid.

Comment

• No

Comment

• Critics are already saying Better Call Saul is better than Breaking Bad.

Comment

• Nobody cares Dezz..

Comment

Critics are already saying Better Call Saul is better than Breaking Bad.
                  Yea, I was just going to say, you can tell how an entire series is going to be by one pilot episode -____-

Honestly, they REALLY could have made the trailer a lot better. Because it didn't draw me in at all. I'm not eager to watch or anything. I'm sure I'll catch up one day if it ends up being any good.
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                    Yea, I was just going to say, you can tell how an entire series is going to be by one pilot episode -____-

Honestly, they REALLY could have made the trailer a lot better. Because it didn't draw me in at all. I'm not eager to watch or anything. I'm sure I'll catch up one day if it ends up being any good.
                    My thoughts exactly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                      Nobody cares Dezz..
                      Go suck on Rihannas forehead

Comment

Go suck on Rihannas forehead
                        If I could I definitely would

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                          "In related news: Andy Dalton was just named to the 2015 Pro Bowl. He’s the seventh alternate, offered a spot only after Joe Flacco declined in order to spend time with his wife before she gives birth to the 58th president of the United States. Did Andy Dalton play a game this year in which his team literally would’ve been better off hiking the ball directly into a volcano on every snap? Doesn’t matter. In the Pro Bowl, you are living every parallel dimension all at once. Interstellar is a better football movie than Draft Day."
                          While I completely agree that Dalton is a mediocre QB, for some reason, the rest of the NFL does NOT respect Eli's game.

Not sure why but they just don't.
                          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                            While I completely agree that Dalton is a mediocre QB, for some reason, the rest of the NFL does NOT respect Eli's game.

They just don't like guys who win multiple Super Bowls.
                            Johnny Manziel is the 68th Pro-Bowl alternate though. I'm sure they'd love him to be in the game.
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

Because he's inconsistent and the Giants are woeful

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                                Because he's inconsistent and the Giants are woeful
                                In all honestly...I think they generally believe he's not that good and got lucky.
                                I'm not saying I agree but I do think that's the prevailing opinion around the league.
                                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Working...
                                X