Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    She a ho fo shooo.
    I'm not saying she's a good person lol.
    I'm saying she's sexy as fuu
    Mood: WOOF!

    Comment


    • She looks like an alien.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
        She looks like an alien.
        No she doesn't.
        Mood: WOOF!

        Comment






        • Look at the foreheads. Shes an alien hybrid.

          Comment


          • No
            Mood: WOOF!

            Comment


            • Critics are already saying Better Call Saul is better than Breaking Bad.

              Comment


              • Nobody cares Dezz..
                Mood: WOOF!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                  Critics are already saying Better Call Saul is better than Breaking Bad.
                  Yea, I was just going to say, you can tell how an entire series is going to be by one pilot episode -____-

                  Honestly, they REALLY could have made the trailer a lot better. Because it didn't draw me in at all. I'm not eager to watch or anything. I'm sure I'll catch up one day if it ends up being any good.
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

                  It's too bad, I'm too good....

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                    Yea, I was just going to say, you can tell how an entire series is going to be by one pilot episode -____-

                    Honestly, they REALLY could have made the trailer a lot better. Because it didn't draw me in at all. I'm not eager to watch or anything. I'm sure I'll catch up one day if it ends up being any good.
                    My thoughts exactly.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                      Nobody cares Dezz..
                      Go suck on Rihannas forehead

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                        Go suck on Rihannas forehead
                        If I could I definitely would
                        Mood: WOOF!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                          "In related news: Andy Dalton was just named to the 2015 Pro Bowl. He’s the seventh alternate, offered a spot only after Joe Flacco declined in order to spend time with his wife before she gives birth to the 58th president of the United States. Did Andy Dalton play a game this year in which his team literally would’ve been better off hiking the ball directly into a volcano on every snap? Doesn’t matter. In the Pro Bowl, you are living every parallel dimension all at once. Interstellar is a better football movie than Draft Day."
                          While I completely agree that Dalton is a mediocre QB, for some reason, the rest of the NFL does NOT respect Eli's game.

                          Not sure why but they just don't.
                          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                            While I completely agree that Dalton is a mediocre QB, for some reason, the rest of the NFL does NOT respect Eli's game.

                            Not sure why but they just don't.
                            They just don't like guys who win multiple Super Bowls.
                            Johnny Manziel is the 68th Pro-Bowl alternate though. I'm sure they'd love him to be in the game.
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

                            It's too bad, I'm too good....

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                              While I completely agree that Dalton is a mediocre QB, for some reason, the rest of the NFL does NOT respect Eli's game.

                              Not sure why but they just don't.
                              Because he's inconsistent and the Giants are woeful
                              Mood: WOOF!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                                Because he's inconsistent and the Giants are woeful
                                In all honestly...I think they generally believe he's not that good and got lucky.
                                I'm not saying I agree but I do think that's the prevailing opinion around the league.
                                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X