This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    In all honestly...I think they generally believe he's not that good and got lucky.
    I'm not saying I agree but I do think that's the prevailing opinion around the league.
    That's probably it too. I can see both reasons, I don't agree with the lucky reason but I kinda understand why they would keep him out due to the Giants overall record.

Even that is kind of unfair as well.
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

In all honestly...I think they generally believe he's not that good and got lucky.
      I'm not saying I agree but I do think that's the prevailing opinion around the league.
      You dont get "lucky" twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
        That's probably it too. I can see both reasons, I don't agree with the lucky reason but I kinda understand why they would keep him out due to the Giants overall record.

Even that is kind of unfair as well.
        Then why was ODB selected? Doesnt hold up.

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
          My experiences with futureshop haven't been too bad. With UPS they had my laptop on a truck monday teusday and today and made no attempt at delivery on any of those days then told me I had to go all the way to Concord to get my **** because the postal code that apple gave em was off by a number or something. Plus they told me to be there by 7 because the trucks comeback at 7 and they close at 730. 9 o'clock and I'm still there because "its a big facility sir its hard to find things." Even contacting them is a mess because you have to call their call centre in the phillipines who will have the local depot call you within 2 hours. To boot they have a depot that serves all of Toronto which is 6 million plus with a waiting room with 4 chairs.
          Oh dear God...what a pathetic organization, you should call the consumer protection board of Ontario on those *****es....I've done it numerous times to Rogers and it works like a charm, they get scared when you threaten them with that and it's just one free call away.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
            Then why was ODB selected? Doesnt hold up.
            He's an alternate actually and because he's sexy and beautiful. Eli is not.
            Mood: WOOF!

Comment

She looks like an alien.
              Take it back. Riri is the definition of a dime piece dez.
              "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
              - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

Nah, Kate Mara is.
                My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
                  Oh dear God...what a pathetic organization, you should call the consumer protection board of Ontario on those *****es....I've done it numerous times to Rogers and it works like a charm, they get scared when you threaten them with that and it's just one free call away.
                  They tried calling me a bunch off times to get directions to my house for the driver, and they were doing it from a blocked number. When I finally picked up I asked em why the hell they couldn't just google the **** and call in the driver instead of leaving me 4 voicemails. Its 2015 a company that big should have gps for all of its drivers. They're so far back in the stone ages that they have to page the driver on a CB radio to get his position and its a 15 minute process to get the guys position. Like they literally made me sit there for 15 mins because they had no idea where he was.
                  - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                    Nah, Kate Mara is.
                    no one is as bad as Rihanna, its just one of the simple facts of life.
                    - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

You dont get "lucky" twice.
                      Why not?

Neither of our SB teams were very good in the regular season.
                      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Why not?

Its not like they were horrible either, both times the teams were playoff caliber teams that really put it together near the end of the year. Most people make the mistake of putting all the stock into what happens at the start or middle of the year. It doesn't matter how good you are at those points as long as you can win enough games to make the playoffs.
                        - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

Why not?

So? That has nothing to do with luck. They started executing on a consistent basis. The kids call it "getting hot"

Comment

Mehh, I dont like loose women. Grosses me out.

Comment

Audrey Hepburn.
                              LOL, I bet you think that Betty White is a 10.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by sharick88 View Post
                                LOL, I bet you think that Betty White is a 10.
                                Stop it. You are going to compare Betty White to.............

Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Working...
                                X