Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    "This isn't Isis, no one is dying"- Tom Brady.

    hahaha
    as ridiculous as the statement was, he's got a point. Its just a jab at the media. there's a really good article i found yesterday that talked about it. let me see if i can find it. ugh i cant find it....but it was basically saying how the Patriots are the perfect patsy following a season of NFL ****ups, and how they will literally beat a dead horse on this story, JUST so people forget about all the other terrible **** that happened in the league this year.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

    It's too bad, I'm too good....

    Comment


    • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      as ridiculous as the statement was, he's got a point. Its just a jab at the media. there's a really good article i found yesterday that talked about it. let me see if i can find it. ugh i cant find it....but it was basically saying how the Patriots are the perfect patsy following a season of NFL ****ups, and how they will literally beat a dead horse on this story, JUST so people forget about all the other terrible **** that happened in the league this year.
      I agree, its a witch hunt. He was asked if he thought it was a big deal or being blown out of proportion and he replied" Its important to uphold the integrity of the game" with a huge **** eating grin on his face, aka yea the media sucks.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
        I agree, its a witch hunt. He was asked if he thought it was a big deal or being blown out of proportion and he replied" Its important to uphold the integrity of the game" with a huge **** eating grin on his face, aka yea the media sucks.
        yea, most definitely a witch hunt. which is why it's hard for me to stomach all these people on our forums(who are self proclaimed patriot haters for whatever reasons they have) who are just biting on this ****, and asking for everything short of lethal injection. it's ****ing nuts, man! lol
        Oderint Dum Metuant

        It's too bad, I'm too good....

        Comment


        • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
          yea, most definitely a witch hunt. which is why it's hard for me to stomach all these people on our forums(who are self proclaimed patriot haters for whatever reasons they have) who are just biting on this ****, and asking for everything short of lethal injection. it's ****ing nuts, man! lol
          I dont get why they hate them. We beat them on the biggest stage twice. BB is a former Giant DC with 2 rings.....I like watching Brady even though I think hes a preppy d bag. I respect them.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
            I dont get why they hate them. We beat them on the biggest stage twice. BB is a former Giant DC with 2 rings.....I like watching Brady even though I think hes a preppy d bag. I respect them.
            pretty much exactly how I feel about them. Patriots for years have been the most exciting team in football. We beat them for 2 Lombardi trophies, so there is no hard feelings from us, and they dont play in our conference, let alone our division, so what's the issue? why cant we like them like we like the broncos for example??
            Oderint Dum Metuant

            It's too bad, I'm too good....

            Comment


            • Wheres Sally Sue today?

              Comment


              • awesome article trashing sports media's line of questioning lmao

                http://grantland.com/the-triangle/sp...ill-belichick/
                Oderint Dum Metuant

                It's too bad, I'm too good....

                Comment


                • Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                  Jessica Alba
                  9

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                    Audrey Hepburn.
                    900


                    *thats an age guess, not her rating...which of course would never exceed 9

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                      900


                      *thats an age guess, not her rating...which of course would never exceed 9
                      I'm seeing a trend with you. I think it follows my train of thought....because all women are crazy, and thus can be no higher than a 9.
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

                      It's too bad, I'm too good....

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                        In all honestly...I think they generally believe he's not that good and got lucky.
                        I'm not saying I agree but I do think that's the prevailing opinion around the league.
                        I can believe this. In a league that over rewards self promotion I'm sure your swagger is worth much more than your results.

                        That said he has no one but himself to blame for his inconsistency and while that is usually overlooked for me first guys (who shall remain nameless) it clearly cuts against guys who do not sufficiently self promote.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                          9
                          So 9 is a sarcasman 10
                          "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                          - Marshawn Lynch

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                            NYG4lifeNYK is obsessed with the Patriots thing. Over the past 2 days, he's made almost every single one of the posts in the general sports forum.
                            He literally made 5 of them, and those are just the ones I can find lol.
                            HIs thinking is exactly wht this country is doomed.

                            No patience or consideration of opposing views, just give me some data and I'll just jump to all the conclusions myself. Doesn't matter that the pieces don't fit together

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                              So 9 is a sarcasman 10
                              If you like to view it that way. Ri is a solid 9, I'd work that until they called the ambulance...

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                                If you like to view it that way. Ri is a solid 9, I'd work that until they called the ambulance...
                                "RI to the paramedic : I don't know what happened to him we were just fooling around a little and he fell over"

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X