This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    Stop it. You are going to compare Betty White to.............

OK. She was pretty. Kinda too skinny for me. Didn't see a lot of t's or a in the pics that I saw. How about we go steal Doc Brown's flying DeLorean, go back to 1955, and bring her to 2015? We need to hook her up with a state of the art boob job and some butt implants from Brazil as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by sharick88 View Post
      OK. She was pretty. Kinda too skinny for me. Didn't see a lot of t's or a in the pics that I saw. How about we go steal Doc Brown's flying DeLorean, go back to 1955, and bring her to 2015? We need to hook her up with a state of the art boob job and some butt implants from Brazil as well.
      lol, i like her the way she was. it's too bad she was like 5'7"...thats like a ****in' amazon for my tastes....she had the frame of a small girl. I like them short.
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
        lol, i like her the way she was. it's too bad she was like 5'7"...thats like a ****in' amazon for my tastes....she had the frame of a small girl. I like them short.
        I don't mind taller women. I dated a girl that was 5' 11'' once and I am 5' 9''. She had some really long legs that I didn't complain about at all. We broke up because of my obsession with sports, specifically the giants.

Comment

• Was just feeding my meter when I see the meter maid driving by. It looked like she waslooking right at me and started to make a u turn. I noticed the meter right next to me was expired. I waited until she got out of the car and fed the expired meter. lol She was not happy. Feel like this ***** is my arch nemesis

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
            Was just feeding my meter when I see the meter maid driving by. It looked like she waslooking right at me and started to make a u turn. I noticed the meter right next to me was expired. I waited until she got out of the car and fed the expired meter. lol She was not happy. Feel like this ***** is my arch nemesis
            hahahaha. good samaritan just to piss people off. good work.
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

hahahaha. good samaritan just to piss people off. good work.
              lol good way to look at it.

Comment

I don't mind taller women. I dated a girl that was 5' 11'' once and I am 5' 9''. She had some really long legs that I didn't complain about at all. We broke up because of my obsession with sports, specifically the giants.
                one of the girls I've been on and off with for awhile is literally the only tall girl i've dated.....she's like 5'10" or so, other than her, 5'1" is my wheelhouse lol
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

You don't mess with perfection.
                  Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Something we can agree on.
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Eli was ranked 7th in QBR this year. Didn't know that. Not shabby all things considered
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Because we are a nation of infantilized yahoos, I am able to present to you, verbatim, the second question posed to Tom Brady on Thursday, as he stood behind a lectern to discuss the tempest in a protective cup known as Ballghazi. I am not making any of this up, either.

“Tom,” he was asked. “This has raised a lot of uncomfortable conversations with people around the country who view you, a three-time Super Bowl champion, and a two-time MVP, as their idol. The question they’re asking themselves is, ‘What’s up with our hero?’ So can you answer right now, Is Tom Brady a cheater?”

This is a very big country. So, I would imagine, there are any number of uncomfortable conversations about a number of subjects going on at any one time. This is only one of them, and it is very minor — but, because we are a nation of infantilized yahoos, this is where we are. Watching the Great Media Hippo doing a moral ballet. To chronicle their heroes, the ancient Greeks had Homer. We have sports talk radio. This says nothing good about Western civilization.
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Because we are a nation of infantilized yahoos, I am able to present to you, verbatim, the second question posed to Tom Brady on Thursday, as he stood behind a lectern to discuss the tempest in a protective cup known as Ballghazi. I am not making any of this up, either.

“Tom,” he was asked. “This has raised a lot of uncomfortable conversations with people around the country who view you, a three-time Super Bowl champion, and a two-time MVP, as their idol. The question they’re asking themselves is, ‘What’s up with our hero?’ So can you answer right now, Is Tom Brady a cheater?”

This is a very big country. So, I would imagine, there are any number of uncomfortable conversations about a number of subjects going on at any one time. This is only one of them, and it is very minor — but, because we are a nation of infantilized yahoos, this is where we are. Watching the Great Media Hippo doing a moral ballet. To chronicle their heroes, the ancient Greeks had Homer. We have sports talk radio. This says nothing good about Western civilization.
                          The Yemeni government fell yesterday, creating the strong potential for an escalated instability in the middle east.

And yet THIS is all anyone wants to talk about.

Comment

The Yemeni government fell yesterday, creating the strong potential for an escalated instability in the middle east.

And yet THIS is all anyone wants to talk about.
                            You get me, MH.....you get me....
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

+1 boob jobs are the worst.
                              "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                              - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                                +1 boob jobs are the worst.
                                I like the real ones.....In any size.

Comment

Working...
                                X