Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • happy monday =\

    hope all you fellow NYers are ready for the onslaught of snow.....ugh....
    Oderint Dum Metuant

    It's too bad, I'm too good....

    Comment


    • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      happy monday =\

      hope all you fellow NYers are ready for the onslaught of snow.....ugh....
      Its completely dry by my house so I thought everything was ok around here, I get to the highway which runs along the lake and the traffics moving at 10km/h because people can't drive with a little lake effect snow. I moved about 5 km on the highway before I decided that Im taking the day off.
      "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
      - Marshawn Lynch

      Comment


      • Hey JP why do you spend so much time arguing with that crazy guy in general sports.
        "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
        - Marshawn Lynch

        Comment


        • Originally posted by gurujot View Post
          Hey JP why do you spend so much time arguing with that crazy guy in general sports.
          to give him a hard time
          I dont stray to far from this thread because of the insane people on this board. so sometimes I like to ruffle some feathers or w/e
          Oderint Dum Metuant

          It's too bad, I'm too good....

          Comment


          • Originally posted by gurujot View Post
            Its completely dry by my house so I thought everything was ok around here, I get to the highway which runs along the lake and the traffics moving at 10km/h because people can't drive with a little lake effect snow. I moved about 5 km on the highway before I decided that Im taking the day off.
            Gotta love it....
            Ever since I got my subaru, I've become even more annoyed with people who cant drive. Even more so when it's someone else in a 4WD or AWD vehicle. it's infuriating.
            Oderint Dum Metuant

            It's too bad, I'm too good....

            Comment


            • lol, I like how this one poster, who i assume is a girl since her name is ashleymarie...basically compared watergate to "deflategate", and then followed it up with "not that I'm comparing the two...."
              Oderint Dum Metuant

              It's too bad, I'm too good....

              Comment


              • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                to give him a hard time
                I dont stray to far from this thread because of the insane people on this board. so sometimes I like to ruffle some feathers or w/e
                Ever since the season ended everyone who has no knowledge of football has been bringing their expertise to the draft threads which has kinda made it blow. They also start threads about guys that have already been discussed like they're unknowns.
                "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                - Marshawn Lynch

                Comment


                • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                  Gotta love it....
                  Ever since I got my subaru, I've become even more annoyed with people who cant drive. Even more so when it's someone else in a 4WD or AWD vehicle. it's infuriating.

                  All you need is some snow tires and you're good. But most folks are like my mom when it comes to snow, she turns the 4x4 on when theres a light rain out.
                  "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                  - Marshawn Lynch

                  Comment


                  • I liked what Sherman said about the situation. Goodell shouldn't be getting chummy with any of the owners, otherwise it becomes difficult for him to impartial decisions about stuff and we end up with all these third parties having to come in and do everything.
                    "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                    - Marshawn Lynch

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                      All you need is some snow tires and you're good. But most folks are like my mom when it comes to snow, she turns the 4x4 on when theres a light rain out.
                      I just have brand new all-weathers. but they are top of the line ones because my stepfather works for Goodyear Co.
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

                      It's too bad, I'm too good....

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                        I liked what Sherman said about the situation. Goodell shouldn't be getting chummy with any of the owners, otherwise it becomes difficult for him to impartial decisions about stuff and we end up with all these third parties having to come in and do everything.
                        doesn't matter.....whoever handles it will **** it up anyway.
                        Honestly, what was the last RIGHT thing the NFL has done?? Even their drug suspensions were so ****ed that they had to literally change the entire policy and change suspensions mid-year....how insane
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

                        It's too bad, I'm too good....

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                          I just have brand new all-weathers. but they are top of the line ones because my stepfather works for Goodyear Co.
                          I had to get winters with a whole new set of rims since my car came with super low profile summer tires that were staggered. BMWs so smart about it though since you pretty much gotta buy a new set of rims from them as well since no one sells winter tires to fit the original rim and the way the cars are made regular steel rims don't fit.
                          "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                          - Marshawn Lynch

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                            doesn't matter.....whoever handles it will **** it up anyway.
                            Honestly, what was the last RIGHT thing the NFL has done?? Even their drug suspensions were so ****ed that they had to literally change the entire policy and change suspensions mid-year....how insane
                            The NFL needs a new commissioner like Adam Silver in the NBA. I don't think theres a single thing he has done so far that Ive disagreed with. The way he dealt with the Sterling situation after being on the job for only two months prior was impressive. I can almost guarantee that the NFL would've botched that and made the story even bigger.
                            "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                            - Marshawn Lynch

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                              The NFL needs a new commissioner like Adam Silver in the NBA. I don't think theres a single thing he has done so far that Ive disagreed with. The way he dealt with the Sterling situation after being on the job for only two months prior was impressive. I can almost guarantee that the NFL would've botched that and made the story even bigger.
                              I agree. It would have been awful. Yea, Silver has definitely been the...ahem..."Silver Lining" of the NBA's low point in history.
                              I'm not even sure whos to blame for Goodell still being around....the NFL is WAY too popular of a league, and way too massive a corporation to have to worry about incompetence. That's a scary thing, man....
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

                              It's too bad, I'm too good....

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                                The NFL needs a new commissioner like Adam Silver in the NBA. I don't think theres a single thing he has done so far that Ive disagreed with. The way he dealt with the Sterling situation after being on the job for only two months prior was impressive. I can almost guarantee that the NFL would've botched that and made the story even bigger.
                                The owners LOVE Roger Goodell.
                                He helps them make a lot of money and that's what he was hired for. God Bless America!
                                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X