X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    The owners LOVE Roger Goodell.
    He helps them make a lot of money and that's what he was hired for. God Bless America!
    I think you could honestly let anyone run the NFL and profits would steadily rise for the foreseeable future.
    "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
    - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Soo Josh Gordon suspended because of alcohol.... What? How do you get suspended for a legal substance?
      - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

The owners LOVE Roger Goodell.
        He helps them make a lot of money and that's what he was hired for. God Bless America!
        lol anyone can do that.
        the NFL could continue to make billions if the league literally told the fan base to collectively go **** themselves. It's a cash cow.
        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
          Soo Josh Gordon suspended because of alcohol.... What? How do you get suspended for a legal substance?
          lol the way I read it was that it was just because he was arrested for something involving drugs/alcohol.
          it's just his conduct in general at this point. he very well might be THEE stupidest mother****er ever born.
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
            lol the way I read it was that it was just because he was arrested for something involving drugs/alcohol.
            it's just his conduct in general at this point. he very well might be THEE stupidest mother****er ever born.
            He had a DUI prior, but now they gave him a piss test and found booze in his system and decided to suspend him because of how wonky the drug program the NFL had. So what Im getting from this is you're not supposed to drink after getting a DUI in the league or something of that nature. Still kinda BS even if they're suspending a guy for a year based on a DUI he hasn't been convicted on yet.
            - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• for the record, I dont understand it either....who cares if someone's boozing in the offseason.
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Still kinda BS even if they're suspending a guy for a year based on a DUI he hasn't been convicted on yet.
                oh, so you mean ALL NFL policies?
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

for the record, I dont understand it either....who cares if someone's boozing in the offseason.
                  I think it mightve been a test right around the end of the season which was right around Manziels big party
                  - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

lol anyone can do that.
                    the NFL could continue to make billions if the league literally told the fan base to collectively go **** themselves. It's a cash cow.
                    Well the owners seem to think that Goodell is don't a great job. The NFL brand doesn't come by accident folks.
                    The "anybody can do that" opinion is pure insanity. At least that's what the 32 owners believe.
                    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

oh, so you mean ALL NFL policies?

just about
                      - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

Well the owners seem to think that Goodell is don't a great job. The NFL brand doesn't come by accident folks.
                        The "anybody can do that" opinion is pure insanity. At least that's what the 32 owners believe.
                        Yea, it was a bit sarcastic, but.....seriously, I'd like to take a moment and think up something so crazy that could knock the NFL-Train off the rails. I just don't see it happening man. Think of all the absolute **** ups this past season in the league, and it hasn't slowed in the slightest. It's a unique company in that respect
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

happy monday =\

hope all you fellow NYers are ready for the onslaught of snow.....ugh....
                          ohh yeaaa

Comment

• lol my office is INSANE today. All these people coming out to do their banking before the snow storm. this **** always kinda cracks me up.
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Yea, it was a bit sarcastic, but.....seriously, I'd like to take a moment and think up something so crazy that could knock the NFL-Train off the rails. I just don't see it happening man. Think of all the absolute **** ups this past season in the league, and it hasn't slowed in the slightest. It's a unique company in that respect
                              Well the NFL is running out of markets that it can grow into and instead of focusing on places like Mexico and Canada where they could set up a team or two and still have players willing to play in these places. Instead they're going for the UK where its likely to alienate a bunch of the players and fans because no one wants to watch a game at 9 on the East and 6 Am on the West.
                              - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

Well the NFL is running out of markets that it can grow into and instead of focusing on places like Mexico and Canada where they could set up a team or two and still have players willing to play in these places. Instead they're going for the UK where its likely to alienate a bunch of the players and fans because no one wants to watch a game at 9 on the East and 6 Am on the West.
                                yea, the UK thing is so stupid lol. They should def expand into Canada. One or two teams would be great. Mexico, no thanks.
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X