Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • These people are preventing me from reading this Grantland article on the history of the Royal Rumble...lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

    It's too bad, I'm too good....

    Comment


    • http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/...icle-1.2090164

      If this guy walks based on this argument I am done with society
      "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
      - Marshawn Lynch

      Comment


      • Originally posted by gurujot View Post
        http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/...icle-1.2090164

        If this guy walks based on this argument I am done with society
        wow.....that's like using "she was dressed slutty" in a defense case of rape. holy ****.
        Oderint Dum Metuant

        It's too bad, I'm too good....

        Comment


        • Originally posted by gurujot View Post
          http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/...icle-1.2090164

          If this guy walks based on this argument I am done with society
          Why do people insist on dressing like **** when they go to court?
          Guys on trial for arson and hes dressed up like hes ready to go to Tacobell or some ****.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by gurujot View Post
            http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/...icle-1.2090164

            If this guy walks based on this argument I am done with society
            Hate to say it, but so many attorneys are just dirty *****bags !
            1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

            Osi Umenyiora : " There's Nothing Like Being a NY GIANT ! "

            Comment


            • OBJ didnt have 2 hamstrings, hes full of ****.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                OBJ didnt have 2 hamstrings, hes full of ****.
                yea, I don't believe it either lol. unless he doesn't know the difference between an aching hammy and a torn hammy, in which case I blame our medical staff for leaving him uneducated on the matter of his own health lol
                Oderint Dum Metuant

                It's too bad, I'm too good....

                Comment


                • 420 is too sensitive to be on the internet.

                  Comment


                  • Now I want Taco bell.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                      yea, I don't believe it either lol. unless he doesn't know the difference between an aching hammy and a torn hammy, in which case I blame our medical staff for leaving him uneducated on the matter of his own health lol
                      The kids in love with himself. Its a bit much.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                        yea, I don't believe it either lol. unless he doesn't know the difference between an aching hammy and a torn hammy, in which case I blame our medical staff for leaving him uneducated on the matter of his own health lol
                        Well, the thing is that in medical terms, a pull/sprain is a minor tear. This isn't really anything we didn't know. No one dropped the ball. We all knew his hammy wasn't 100% last year, he's just using the more technical and "scary" language to describe it. I don't know if I were him that I would have played in the Pro Bowl if I still wasn't 100%, but that's on him and, I'd imagine, the medical staff.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                          The kids in love with himself. Its a bit much.
                          it's almost comical lol.
                          He posts stuff on social media that's very humbling and down to earth...but then just acts like a tool who is god's gift to the NFL lol
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

                          It's too bad, I'm too good....

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Drez View Post
                            Well, the thing is that in medical terms, a pull/sprain is a minor tear. This isn't really anything we didn't know. No one dropped the ball. We all knew his hammy wasn't 100% last year, he's just using the more technical and "scary" language to describe it. I don't know if I were him that I would have played in the Pro Bowl if I still wasn't 100%, but that's on him and, I'd imagine, the medical staff.
                            Very true. they talk about them the same these days so there's that....
                            I'm sure he's fine. So long as he keeps his nose clean, i'm sure he'll be one of the more reliable guys on our roster.
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

                            It's too bad, I'm too good....

                            Comment


                            • Suits is back this Wednesday.
                              My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                                Very true. they talk about them the same these days so there's that....
                                I'm sure he's fine. So long as he keeps his nose clean, i'm sure he'll be one of the more reliable guys on our roster.
                                Yup. Even if his hammy is never 100% again, whatever it is now is certainly enough to dominate in the NFL.

                                While I like more humble people, so long as he's performing at a high enough level to back up his talk, I don't really care. At least so long as he isn't doing anything too classless, which I really haven't seen from him.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X