This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
    No. **** you. Don't try to weasel your way out. Explain it better, or gtfoh.
    lmao...I CANT!!! I said i couldnt explain it better right in the first post!
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• They're probably using 24 of those picks to get the 2nd overall value, and Brady's pick 6-199 as basically a super pick equivalent to the #1.

If that's the case, it renders the notion of stockpiling comp picks as a great secret in the NFL pretty useless. Brady's a black swan.
      My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
        They're probably using 24 of those picks to get the 2nd overall value, and Brady's pick 6-199 as basically a super pick equivalent to the #1.

If that's the case, it renders the notion of stockpiling comp picks as a great secret in the NFL pretty useless. Brady's a black swan.
        I dont believe they are equating 1:1 picks. Meaning, I dont believe they meant Brady being a late rounder means he was the equivalent of #1 overall. I think they use PFR.com's AVR #s to combine to a certain # that would equate to a #1 and #2 overall. 25 compensatory(free for nothing) picks, at varying levels of production COULD be the equivalent of getting multiple HIGH picks. It kind of makes sense to me. But I don't know if assigning the #1 and #2 labels is a fair assessment or not. no idea.
        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Pats are playing chess while everyone else is playing checkers.
          My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Something like that, yes.
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Took me 4 1/2 hours to drive what normally would take 45 mins to an hour. People can not drive in this weatther

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                Took me 4 1/2 hours to drive what normally would take 45 mins to an hour. People can not drive in this weatther
                ouch....
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• "Living what Picasso couldn't paint"

Dont you want to punch the person who said that?

ODB said that.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                    "Living what Picasso couldn't paint"

Dont you want to punch the person who said that?

ODB said that.
                    Picasso was known for surrealism. So yes, he probably couldnt really paint a realistic ODB. =P
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• I'm going to give you guys an update on my step grandchildren.
                      After being born 2 1/2 months premature on Sept. 4th, they are doing great.

Hard to believe both parents are as skinny as rails. They need to stop feeding Nathan so much.
                      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                        I'm going to give you guys an update on my step grandchildren.
                        After being born 2 1/2 months premature on Sept. 4th, they are doing great.

Hard to believe both parents are as skinny as rails. They need to stop feeding Nathan so much.
                        So presh!
                        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                          I liked what Sherman said about the situation. Goodell shouldn't be getting chummy with any of the owners, otherwise it becomes difficult for him to impartial decisions about stuff and we end up with all these third parties having to come in and do everything.
                          He's not impartial and never could be. The owners are his bosses.

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                            I had to get winters with a whole new set of rims since my car came with super low profile summer tires that were staggered. BMWs so smart about it though since you pretty much gotta buy a new set of rims from them as well since no one sells winter tires to fit the original rim and the way the cars are made regular steel rims don't fit.
                            What are those the bmw run flat tires? Those things are the friggin worst

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                              Yea, it was a bit sarcastic, but.....seriously, I'd like to take a moment and think up something so crazy that could knock the NFL-Train off the rails. I just don't see it happening man. Think of all the absolute **** ups this past season in the league, and it hasn't slowed in the slightest. It's a unique company in that respect

If anything is going to kill the NFL It will be political correctness.

Now excuse while I throw up

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                                I think they were hoping to turn soccer hooligans into NFL fans.

I agree that the logical expansion would be in Canada, (obviously LA first), but the Canadian teams would have to play in domes. So that's Toronto and BC I guess.
                                Why? Isn't it football?

And Vancouver weather is decent..

Comment

Working...
                                X