Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    At the Marriott in Aruba they put tables right on the beach, several feet from the surf every evening for dinner. It's a beautiful setting. Maybe the best I've ever seen for dinner.
    As I plow my driveway today I am comforted by the fact that my lovely bride and I have reservations for one of those tables on Friday night.

    I'd like to say that I will be thinking of each and every one of you as we enjoy our dinner and Champagne.....but I won't be.

    Well, we'll certainly be thinking of you when that Nor'easter hits on Thursday night and cancels your flight.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
      Wait wut
      Who are you? And what have you done with Rudyy?

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
        At the Marriott in Aruba they put tables right on the beach, several feet from the surf every evening for dinner. It's a beautiful setting. Maybe the best I've ever seen for dinner.
        As I plow my driveway today I am comforted by the fact that my lovely bride and I have reservations for one of those tables on Friday night.

        I'd like to say that I will be thinking of each and every one of you as we enjoy our dinner and Champagne.....but I won't be.
        I think about you when I chop up carrots.
        Mood: WOOF!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
          Who are you? And what have you done with Rudyy?
          Rudyy was annoying and random. I thought you might appreciate a new and improved Rudy.
          Mood: WOOF!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
            Rudyy was annoying and random. I thought you might appreciate a new and improved Rudy.

            Hmph, as if.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
              Hmph, as if.
              The LEAST you can do is give me a chance.
              Mood: WOOF!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                Well, we'll certainly be thinking of you when that Nor'easter hits on Thursday night and cancels your flight.
                I hate you.
                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                  Rudyy was annoying and random. I thought you might appreciate a new and improved Rudy.
                  "Rudyy" had panache. "Rudy" is boring.

                  Another sassless decision made by our girl.
                  Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                    "Rudyy" had panache. "Rudy" is boring.

                    Another sassless decision made by our girl.
                    The more disappointed you are, the happier I become
                    Mood: WOOF!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                      Didn't you ever see This is SpinalTap? " = equals inches, not feet.
                      I know what it means. I didnt think Pizzle did. Plus the north usually get hits harder than us.
                      Last edited by dezzzR; 01-27-2015, 08:25 PM.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                        Rudyy was annoying and random. I thought you might appreciate a new and improved Rudy.
                        We call her sally sue.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                          The more disappointed you are, the happier I become
                          I'm not disappointed at all. I find your defects very comforting........like a warm fire on a snowy evening.
                          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                            The more disappointed you are, the happier I become
                            I have taught you well grasshopper

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                              I have taught you well grasshopper
                              No.
                              Mood: WOOF!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                                I'm not disappointed at all. I find your defects very comforting........like a warm fire on a snowy evening.
                                Throw Dez into that fire.
                                Mood: WOOF!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X