X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://www.giants.com/news-and-blogs...a-59fd3c90e141

Comment

• for this project team im on for my company's core conversion....the assignments are goddamn ridiculous.
      Imagine someone's asking you to code an entire program. Telling you exactly what needs to be done, and how it functions to a T.....buuuuttttt not knowing which programming language it has to be coded in until 3 months before it goes live??

That's essentially what I'm doing lol. "Please write this entire data entry process without ever seeing the software, using only eDocs showing what the software is capable of."
      Errrr ok....
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• beep bop beep.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
          beep bop beep.
          PRECISELY, BEAKER!!!
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• gonna be a loooong day

Comment

gonna be a loooong day
              Well, with activity in the thread like this? Yes....
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Do you think that filmmakers who make "Historical dramas" have a duty to only make factual scripts, or is entertainment just entertainment?
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• facebook on a smartphone is dumb. Is there a way to see most recent posts? Why would I want to see the same top stories from last month?

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                    Do you think that filmmakers who make "Historical dramas" have a duty to only make factual scripts, or is entertainment just entertainment?
                    make it as factual as possible. What movie are you referring to?

Comment

facebook on a smartphone is dumb. Is there a way to see most recent posts? Why would I want to see the same top stories from last month?
                      There's an option in the settings to do that
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

make it as factual as possible. What movie are you referring to?
                        Nothing in particular, just generally speaking.

I guess to me, there's a difference between historical drama, and documentaries(both are going to be biased obviously). I dont go into a movie expecting 100% truths or anything.

The reason I bring it up is because I was just reading this grantland article about how the movie "Selma" has been smeared despite supposed excellent acting(i havent seen it yet), because there are people saying the representations of both LBJ and MLK are skewed. To which I'd respond "hey, its a movie..."
                        but I GUESS I could see how people would want 100% fact(lol, this is 2015, get real) in a movie like that.

It's kinda like the people who slam Oliver Stone movies because they feel his spin is misleading DESPITE it being his own take on things(self admitted by stone)
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

There's an option in the settings to do that
                          Maybe its an iphone thing, I cant find it.

Comment

How old are you?
                            Mood: WOOF!

Comment

I've found it on my buddy's iphone before who complained about the same thing. but without looking I cant help lol
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Nothing in particular, just generally speaking.

I guess to me, there's a difference between historical drama, and documentaries(both are going to be biased obviously). I dont go into a movie expecting 100% truths or anything.

The reason I bring it up is because I was just reading this grantland article about how the movie "Selma" has been smeared despite supposed excellent acting(i havent seen it yet), because there are people saying the representations of both LBJ and MLK are skewed. To which I'd respond "hey, its a movie..."
                                but I GUESS I could see how people would want 100% fact(lol, this is 2015, get real) in a movie like that.

It's kinda like the people who slam Oliver Stone movies because they feel his spin is misleading DESPITE it being his own take on things(self admitted by stone)
                                Yea I herd they made LBJ seem like he couldnt be bothered with civil rights. And Im sure their interpretation of King was way off as well.
                                The left always seem to forget he was conservative.

Comment

Working...
                                X