This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
    I hope I don't get in trouble for this...but if NYG4LIFENYK never posted here again, I would be totally okay with that.
    I remember a few weeks ago he got pissed at me because I called him out on his BS. I don't even remember what it was anymore, but I just had to tell him to just shut the hell up, lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigBlueBoricua View Post
      It's like CSI, Homeland, Bones, Criminal Minds all rolled up into the Pat conspiracy theory.
      yea except even more ****ing stupid than those shows =P

edit - homeland is not stupid lol
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
        yep
        1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

Osi Umenyiora : " There's Nothing Like Being a NY GIANT ! "

Comment

• Originally posted by Drez View Post
          I remember a few weeks ago he got pissed at me because I called him out on his BS. I don't even remember what it was anymore, but I just had to tell him to just shut the hell up, lol.
          Yeah and you bumped the thread and everything haha I remember
          Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Ian Mcshane and Katie Holmes will be on Ray Ray Donovan next season.
            Flippin love Mcshane.

Comment

edit - homeland is not stupid lol
              The season finale was!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                Yeah and you bumped the thread and everything haha I remember
                Oh yeah. It was his Perry Fewell sucks because no one ever hired him as a HC thread. He never did respond to my posting all the co-ordinators that were never offered HC jobs after winning a SB, either.

Comment

• apparently "Super bowl media day" is the ****show it currently is because of 2 former players(one former Giant Fred Dryer). These 2 guys who played for the LA Rams, and lost in the 1974 NFCCG were hired by **** Schaap to cover the superbowl. And they showed up to all the press conferences dressed as 1920s reporters and asked ridiculous questions.
                  http://grantland.com/the-triangle/nf...-sports-media/
                  kinda funny. they just showed up everywhere piss drunk lol
                  Last edited by JPizzack; 01-28-2015, 02:11 PM.
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

apparently "Super bowl media day" is the ****show it currently is because of 2 former players(one former Giant Fred Dryer). These 2 guys who played for the LA Rams, and lost in the 1974 NFCCG were hired by **** Schaap to cover the superbowl. And they showed up to all the press conferences dressed as 1920s reporters and asked ridiculous questions.
                    http://grantland.com/the-triangle/nf...-sports-media/
                    kinda funny. they just showed up everywhere piss drunk lol
                    I'd imagine that was actually kind of funny. Most of the stuff now is just clown ****.

Comment

NYKGiant or whatever his name is....that guy specifically. I think that after I teased him relentlessly for creating 11 threads on the subject, he finally stopped doing it.
                      Yeah that guy was pretty obsessed with the story. It was annoying as ****.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by SG88 View Post
                        Yeah that guy was pretty obsessed with the story. It was annoying as ****.
                        I admit that when he kept saying "Then why do you keep chiming in?! just ignore the threads!" that my actual aim was literally to derail the thread completely to make a joke of it....
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• An all female Ghostbusters movie?
                          Terrible.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                            An all female Ghostbusters movie?
                            Terrible.
                            Reboots tend to be bad anyway. I don't think having an all female cast will be what makes it bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                              An all female Ghostbusters movie?
                              Terrible.
                              Epic Fail by Hollywood. I wouldn't even watch that crap if it came on TNT. Any Ghostbusters movie without Bill Murray, Dan Aykroyd, Harold Ramis, Ernie Hudson, Rick Moranis, and even Sigourney Weaver as a whole is simply a waste of time and thought. If they actually try to remake Trading Places, it would make me even angrier. Knowing the idiots in Hollywood, they would remake it with Melissa McCarthy and Monique.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Drez View Post
                                Reboots tend to be bad anyway. I don't think having an all female cast will be what makes it bad.
                                Its like theyre running out of ideas for new movies. Very lazy.

Comment

Working...
                                X