This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    Its like theyre running out of ideas for new movies. Very lazy.
    They are....there's a reason most of the award winning movies tend to be original stories or very good adaptations of books.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by SG88 View Post
      Epic Fail by Hollywood. I wouldn't even watch that crap if it came on TNT. Any Ghostbusters movie without Bill Murray, Dan Aykroyd, Harold Ramis, Ernie Hudson, Rick Moranis, and even Sigourney Weaver as a whole is simply a waste of time and thought. If they actually try to remake Trading Places, it would make me even angrier. Knowing the idiots in Hollywood, they would remake it with Melissa McCarthy and Monique.
      Theyre remaking Trading Places?!
      Whaaat the hell man?

I dont mind McCarthy, shes good on Mike and Molly. Shows pretty funny.

Comment

• I have a list on my desk of like 30 movies I want to download lol.....I'm been fiending so bad without my desktop! I gotta get my buddy over to my place to see what's wrong with the hard drive. Won't boot off the HDD now that I replaced the PSU.
        I ****ing hate hardware.
        Is it weird that I can fix most software issues, but know jack**** about hardware?
        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Speaking of reboots.....they are trying a "do-over" of Green lantern already apparently? What are we like 4 years removed? lol
          ****ing hollywood man....so ridiculous.

That's like the year those 2 movies about the SAME part of Truman Capote's life came out at the SAME time....both with big named actors! wtf?!
          Best part of that is: that Phillip Seymour Hoffman won an award for his......
          The other had Daniel Craig, Sandra Bullock, Gwyneth Paltrow & jeff daniels, and it was a steaming pile of ****.
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
            Theyre remaking Trading Places?!
            Whaaat the hell man?

I dont mind McCarthy, shes good on Mike and Molly. Shows pretty funny.
            God help them if they actually came up with a new idea.
            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
              Speaking of reboots.....they are trying a "do-over" of Green lantern already apparently? What are we like 4 years removed? lol

That's like the year those 2 movies about the SAME part of Truman Capote's life came out at the SAME time....both with big named actors! wtf?!
              The other had Daniel Craig, Sandra Bullock, Gwyneth Paltrow & jeff daniels, and it was a steaming pile of ****.
              I swear the rebooted spiderman without actually concluding the other series. This would be pretty serious if Spiderman wasnt such a vagina that it doesnt matter whats happening in spiderman movies.
              "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
              - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Green Lantern sucked and a remake won't help that.
                Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                  I suck and changing my name won't help that.
                  No need to be so harsh on yourself
                  - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                    Speaking of reboots.....they are trying a "do-over" of Green lantern already apparently? What are we like 4 years removed? lol

A re-do as in the first one never happened? haha

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                      I swear the rebooted spiderman without actually concluding the other series. This would be pretty serious if Spiderman wasnt such a vagina that it doesnt matter whats happening in spiderman movies.
                      Tobey was an awful spiderman.

Comment

DC has totally ****ed their IP for movies.

Comment

• Marvel is betta anywayzz
                          Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Drez View Post
                            DC has totally ****ed their IP for movies.
                            I literally only care about Batman, theyre probably the only superhero movies that I watch so I dont really worry too much about what they do with theyre other IPs.
                            - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                              Marvel is betta anywayzz
                              Marvel doesnt have Batman so theyre kinda not.
                              - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

I didn't like any of those movies anyway....

Well....to be quite honest most super hero movies i think are complete ****....I think people CLAIM to like them because they are inexplicably cashcows and they want to fit in. If you look at the list of "potential blockbusters" over the next few years.....75% of them are super hero movies, whether sequels or not. That fact in itself is total bull****
                                I mean look at this and tell me it's not saturated!: http://comicsalliance.com/supermovie...e-infographic/
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X