This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
    Marvel doesnt have Batman so theyre kinda not.
    They are
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
        I didn't like any of those movies anyway....

Well....to be quite honest most super hero movies i think are complete ****....I think people CLAIM to like them because they are inexplicably cashcows and they want to fit in. If you look at the list of "potential blockbusters" over the next few years.....75% of them are super hero movies, whether sequels or not. That fact in itself is total bull****
        I mean look at this and tell me it's not saturated!: http://comicsalliance.com/supermovie...e-infographic/
        The ones where the superhero movie formula is really blatant annoy me. I guess theyre good if you go into it expecting action and nothing else, theyre kinda geared towards kids and adults at the same time which is part of the problem.
        "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
        - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
          They are
          nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
          - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

It sells and thats the entire point of movies isnt it.
            - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
              Yes, they are.

Comment

The ones where the superhero movie formula is really blatant annoy me. I guess theyre good if you go into it expecting action and nothing else, theyre kinda geared towards kids and adults at the same time which is part of the problem.
                this, pretty much. It's just a marketing machine. It has nothing to do with making good movies. You really gotta dig deep if you want that, these days.
                I hate to sound like a movie snob, but you dont see Captain America, or The Avengers winning awards, do ya? lol
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

It sells and thats the entire point of movies isnt it.
                  to the studios yes. not to people who actually enjoy movies though
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                    Yes, they are.
                    The Batman movies are a level above any of the Marvel movies and you know it. You just like the Marvel stuff cause you watch all your movies while baked.
                    - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

The Batman movies are a level above any of the Marvel movies and you know it. You just like the Marvel stuff cause you watch all your movies while baked.
                      This doesn't ma...ok.

Comment

I agree.
                        Oh, with the exception of Guardians of the Galaxy, which I do actually consider an awesome movie
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

this, pretty much. It's just a marketing machine. It has nothing to do with making good movies. You really gotta dig deep if you want that, these days.
                          I hate to sound like a movie snob, but you dont see Captain America, or The Avengers winning awards, do ya? lol
                          What happened to, "It's just a movie"? lol

Comment

Captain America is hands down the dumbest superhero out there, Hes so damn bland its unreal, he made sense in the early 1940s where everything was simplistic but how people enjoy him now is something I dont understand.
                            - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by Drez View Post
                              What happened to, "It's just a movie"? lol
                              haha...twisting my words. that's a Dezz move.

No, "It's just a movie" is for what you consider entertainment vs. truth.
                              THIS is about what is considered a quality movie. There's a monstrous difference.
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• I cant wait till Matthew mcconaughey is anounced as the lead in a superhero movie
                                - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

Working...
                                X