This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
    I cant wait till Matthew mcconaughey is anounced as the lead in a superhero movie
    No way maaaan....he's rebranded! He's only that character from True Detectives and Lincoln Lawyer!
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      haha...twisting my words. that's a Dezz move.

No, "It's just a movie" is for what you consider entertainment vs. truth.
      THIS is about what is considered a quality movie. There's a monstrous difference.
      I know. Just messin' with ya.

Well, I don't think people go to a comic book movie expecting it to be a good movie, so much as expecting a fun movie.

Also, one of the major reasons the comic book movies are so big now is that we finally have the SFX to do them justice. I think anyone that saw a comic movie in the 80's can understand that, lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drez View Post
        I know. Just messin' with ya.

Well, I don't think people go to a comic book movie expecting it to be a good movie, so much as expecting a fun movie.

Also, one of the major reasons the comic book movies are so big now is that we finally have the SFX to do them justice. I think anyone that saw a comic movie in the 80's can understand that, lol.
        Ummmmm BATMAN, Bro!!! Where does he get all those wonderful toys?!
        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Who wants to play me in Words with Friends or Trivia Crack?
          Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Ummmmm BATMAN, Bro!!! Where does he get all those wonderful toys?!
            Batman is an exception, because he isn't really a superhero, at least not in the sense that he has super powers. He's just a rich dude in a batsuit with a badass car. Even Superman is easy to translate without great effects. But, most of the other comic books are a bit harder. Hell, even the 80's Captain America movie was turrible.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
              Who wants to play me in Words with Friends or Trivia Crack?
              I can beat you again in Trivia Crack.

Comment

• Haha, game was already there waiting for me to accept.

Comment

• Dammit. I hate when I fat finger the answer to an easy question.

Comment

Dammit. I hate when I fat finger the answer to an easy question.
                    Excuses
                    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

No way maaaan....he's rebranded! He's only that character from True Detectives and Lincoln Lawyer!
                      Yea, I can see him driving the bat mobile"Sometimes ya gotta look back to move forward.........." while rubbing a booger between his fingers.
                      Last edited by dezzzR; 01-28-2015, 04:02 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                        Who wants to play me in Words with Friends or Trivia Crack?
                        Id probably beat you at both
                        "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                        - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

Hes done with true detective now hes the guy from interstellar and every single other movie
                          "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                          - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

Hell, even the 80's Captain America movie was turrible.
                            the fact that I didn't know there was one I guess speaks for itself lol
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

the fact that I didn't know there was one I guess speaks for itself lol
                              It was bad. It might have been early 1990's, now that I think of it, but production values were definitely 1980s, lol.

Comment

• http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Captain...ca_(1990_film)

Comment

Working...
                                X