Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    shattering records today? lol
    No.

Shut up.
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

I can't believe that's STILL a thing. They shouldn't call them group assignments....they should call them "Let's see who gets kicked out and reported to the professor first" assignments
      God they're the worst....I get stuck with a bunch of awkward people that don't want to talk so I have to initiate everything, and then on top of that you have 4 people with different schedules and you have to find a way for all of them to meet...

This stupid group assignment BS should end in high school.....I can't believe that with so much on the line in university you still have to depend on other people for your grade which affects the rest of your life

Comment

• Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
        God they're the worst....I get stuck with a bunch of awkward people that don't want to talk so I have to initiate everything, and then on top of that you have 4 people with different schedules and you have to find a way for all of them to meet...

This stupid group assignment BS should end in high school.....I can't believe that with so much on the line in university you still have to depend on other people for your grade which affects the rest of your life
        yuuuuuuup.
        It's BS that it's in your best interest to do the entire project yourself usually.
        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Group projects are worthless IMO.
          I just don't see the point in them. I think sometimes teachers don't feel like grading 200+ individual projects, so they assign groups of 3 and 4. Just a guess.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
            Group projects are worthless IMO.
            I just don't see the point in them. I think sometimes teachers don't feel like grading 200+ individual projects, so they assign groups of 3 and 4. Just a guess.
            that actually makes a lot of sense....those *******s

Comment

• Superbowl picks everyone? I'm actually going to go with the Seahawks, they seem to always pull something out of their ***

Really though I'm more interested in the SB commercials than either of these teams

Comment

• Hawks.

Russell Wilson owns the world.

Comment

that actually makes a lot of sense....those *******s
                  Haha yeah I'm starting to believe this. I mean it makes sense.

Comment

Superbowl picks everyone? I'm actually going to go with the Seahawks, they seem to always pull something out of their ***

Really though I'm more interested in the SB commercials than either of these teams
                    Pats in a close game. At least I hope so. Seattle is way too boring of a team for me to like. i don't like them at all.....
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Pats in a close game. At least I hope so. Seattle is way too boring of a team for me to like. i don't like them at all.....
                      I honestly don't care for either team....I'm sick of the whole deflate gate storyline and BB and Brady and the whole damn thing....Gosh, I'd rather watch a Bills vs Jags superbowl than this ****show

Comment

• College is for losers.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                          College is for losers.
                          I like to call it an indoctrination center....you don't really go there to learn, yo go to get brainwashed

Comment

I wouldnt call them boring at all. But I dont want them winning another one. Dont want to hear the espn verbal blowys Wilson will receive for the next year.

Comment

I like to call it an indoctrination center....you don't really go there to learn, yo go to get brainwashed
                              You go to take multiple choice tests and that determines if you graduate or not.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                                I wouldnt call them boring at all. But I dont want them winning another one. Dont want to hear the espn verbal blowys Wilson will receive for the next year.
                                Yea, they already inexplicably do that enough as it is. I wonder WHAT makes an "ESPN superstar"? I imagine it like a WWE wrestler, with the company "putting someone over" who is not really even that great, they just tell you he's great all the time, and half the fans believe it because you tell them, and the smart people are like "wait...what??"
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X