This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    Yea, they already inexplicably do that enough as it is. I wonder WHAT makes an "ESPN superstar"? I imagine it like a WWE wrestler, with the company "putting someone over" who is not really even that great, they just tell you he's great all the time, and half the fans believe it because you tell them, and the smart people are like "wait...what??"
    Theyve already infected Rudes.

Comment

Yea, they already inexplicably do that enough as it is. I wonder WHAT makes an "ESPN superstar"? I imagine it like a WWE wrestler, with the company "putting someone over" who is not really even that great, they just tell you he's great all the time, and half the fans believe it because you tell them, and the smart people are like "wait...what??"
      LOL ! Very true.
      1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

Osi Umenyiora : " There's Nothing Like Being a NY GIANT ! "

Comment

• Russell Wilson for president of the world.
        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
          Theyve already infected Rudes.
          Yea. she's a seattle fan, btw.
          Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Live stream to the Hernandez trial

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/watch-liv...-trial-begins/

Comment

Yea. she's a seattle fan, btw.
              Russell Wilson.

Lolol ok I'm done

Comment

• Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
                ok tell me when the verdict is released. whos going to watch an entire trial? we trying to relive the OJ Case? lol
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

ok tell me when the verdict is released. whos going to watch an entire trial? we trying to relive the OJ Case? lol
                  I stopped watching lmao....some judge was rambling on about rules and a bunch of boring nonsense. I thought this was going to be entertaining in the fashion of Hernandez standing up and yelling "You want the truth?!?!!?"....Unfortunately this is not the case

Comment

I stopped watching lmao....some judge was rambling on about rules and a bunch of boring nonsense. I thought this was going to be entertaining in the fashion of Hernandez standing up and yelling "You want the truth?!?!!?"....Unfortunately this is not the case
                    Bill finds all of that fascinating.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                      Bill finds all of that fascinating.
                      Bill jerks off to Harvey Specter, so yea, he probably does.
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Superbowl picks everyone? I'm actually going to go with the Seahawks, they seem to always pull something out of their ***

Really though I'm more interested in the SB commercials than either of these teams
                        Should be a close game. My prediction is if Seattle can sack Brady 3+ times and/or pressure him on 33%+ of his dropbacks, Seattle wins 27-21/24... If they can't, Pats take the game by a similar score. Right now, I'm leaning more towards the Seattle scenario. They are about the only team that has a player that can reasonably match up with Gronk.

Comment

Bill jerks off to Harvey Specter, so yea, he probably does.
                          Lol

Comment

• Russell Wilson is the greatest of all time. No arguments here.

Comment

• I just realized that when I visit sports websites, I read the headlines from the bottom up. I think I do it subconciously because I don't care what the so-called "most important" news is...lol
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I just realized that when I visit sports websites, I read the headlines from the bottom up. I think I do it subconciously because I don't care what the so-called "most important" news is...lol
                                Wow

Riveting tale

Tell more

You should write a book

Comment

Working...
                                X