This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Drez View Post
    Should be a close game. My prediction is if Seattle can sack Brady 3+ times and/or pressure him on 33%+ of his dropbacks, Seattle wins 27-21/24... If they can't, Pats take the game by a similar score. Right now, I'm leaning more towards the Seattle scenario. They are about the only team that has a player that can reasonably match up with Gronk.
    Who? not a LB. There's no LB on that roster who can. It'd have to be one of their safeties, and are you really gonna bring a safety in on Tom Brady? I sure as **** wouldnt.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      Who? not a LB. There's no LB on that roster who can. It'd have to be one of their safeties, and are you really gonna bring a safety in on Tom Brady? I sure as **** wouldnt.
      Um Kam Chancellor is a demon.
      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
        Wow

Riveting tale

Tell more

You should write a book
        There once was some rando on a message board. She sucked.
        The end.

-New York Times best seller material.
        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

There once was some rando on a message board. She sucked.
          The end.

-New York Times best seller material.
          Gurujot?

Comment

Um Kam Chancellor is a demon.
            You don't take chancellor out of the secondary. because if Brady can thread passes to a WR, that leaves an entire side of a field empty. it'd be dicey to say the least.
            Chancellor is valuable because WRs fear him, and can hear his footsteps prior to being decimated by him lol.
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

You don't take chancellor out of the secondary. because if Brady can thread passes to a WR, that leaves an entire side of a field empty. it'd be dicey to say the least.
              Chancellor is valuable because WRs fear him, and can hear his footsteps prior to being decimated by him lol.
              I meant Kam on Gronk. I thought I read that he wouldn't be able to match up well with him?

Comment

Bill jerks off to Harvey Specter, so yea, he probably does.

Comment

I meant Kam on Gronk. I thought I read that he wouldn't be able to match up well with him?
                  I think it WOULD be a good matchup, defensively for Seattle...I just think it's a terrible idea because it exposes half the field for Brady to pick on.
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

They said the same thing about Chase.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                      They said the same thing about Chase.
                      Gronk was injured.

Shut up.

Comment

I think it WOULD be a good matchup, defensively for Seattle...I just think it's a terrible idea because it exposes half the field for Brady to pick on.
                        Agreed

Comment

Gronk was injured.

Shut up.
                          And people were still saying a injured Gronk would destroy us.

Comment

He honestly could have. Let's just count our blessings and be thankful for the result of that game lol.

I mean think of how bad our LBs have been for years.....
                            Now think to 2011 and how INCREDIBLY horrible those LBs were lol. What'd we have like 4 rookies, Kiwi, Blackburn and Boley? that's a sad bunch lol
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Uh he probably would have if he wasn't injured.

You don't know football, stop talking.

Comment

He honestly could have. Let's just count our blessings and be thankful for the result of that game lol.

I mean think of how bad our LBs have been for years.....
                                Now think to 2011 and how INCREDIBLY horrible those LBs were lol. What'd we have like 4 rookies, Kiwi, Blackburn and Boley? that's a sad bunch lol
                                I kind of miss Boley, he was pretty legit....well, for our LB standards anyways

Comment

Working...
                                X