This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
    I kind of miss Boley, he was pretty legit....well, for our LB standards anyways
    He's even more legit at beating his children.
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      Who? not a LB. There's no LB on that roster who can. It'd have to be one of their safeties, and are you really gonna bring a safety in on Tom Brady? I sure as **** wouldnt.
      Chancellor can definitely match up with Gronk. I don't think they'll need to do anything special to get after Brady.

Comment

He honestly could have.
        Buuuuut he didnt

Boley wasnt THAT bad

Comment

I think it WOULD be a good matchup, defensively for Seattle...I just think it's a terrible idea because it exposes half the field for Brady to pick on.
          How does it expose the field? Thomas is no slouch, and they have the corners to match up against the WRs.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
            They said the same thing about Chase.
            Chase got so burnt on that play. If LJ wasn't about to plant Brady on his *** that would have unfolded much differently.

Comment

• Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
              I kind of miss Boley, he was pretty legit....well, for our LB standards anyways
              Yea me too

Comment

• Originally posted by Drez View Post
                Chase got so burnt on that play. If LJ wasn't about to plant Brady on his *** that would have unfolded much differently.
                Dez doesn't know football.

Comment

Chancellor can definitely match up with Gronk. I don't think they'll need to do anything special to get after Brady.
                  DRez however, does know football.

Comment

LJ collapsed the pocket, JPP rushed Bradys throw. Gronk was past Chase but Chase caught up and was right with him

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                      Dez doesn't know football.
                      insightful as always

Comment

LJ collapsed the pocket, JPP rushed Bradys throw. Gronk was past Chase but Chase caught up and was right with him
                        He caught up only because the DL was able to disrupt Brady, not because he did anything good on that play.

Comment

How does it expose the field? Thomas is no slouch, and they have the corners to match up against the WRs.
                          Because one safety can't cover the entire field. All-pro or not.
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

It was an underthrown pass because brady was under pressure, but ok
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• football talk in this thread? no way maaaaan!! =]
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Because one safety can't cover the entire field. All-pro or not.
                                Teams play C1 and 0 coverage all the time. I'm not too sure what Seattle tends to play, but they have enough decent guys in the back end to mitigate having to have Kam play Gronk.

Comment

Working...
                                X