Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Drez View Post
    Teams play C1 and 0 coverage all the time. I'm not too sure what Seattle tends to play, but they have enough decent guys in the back end to mitigate having to have Kam play Gronk.
    I dont know what they play either. I think C0 is a bad idea against a team like the Pats....but hey, I'm no NFL coach
    Oderint Dum Metuant

    It's too bad, I'm too good....

    Comment


    • Baking soda I got baking soda!!

      Comment


      • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
        I just realized that when I visit sports websites, I read the headlines from the bottom up. I think I do it subconciously because I don't care what the so-called "most important" news is...lol
        I don't read anything off espn, Twitter is like true best thing that happen to sports media. You can get all your info without all the bs opinions I don't want. Plus it give a lot of really smart people a platform that regular outlets wouldn't.
        "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
        - Marshawn Lynch

        Comment


        • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
          You don't take chancellor out of the secondary. because if Brady can thread passes to a WR, that leaves an entire side of a field empty. it'd be dicey to say the least.
          Chancellor is valuable because WRs fear him, and can hear his footsteps prior to being decimated by him lol.
          Seattles scheme allows for cam to shutdown gronk all day and Wagners no slouch either
          "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
          - Marshawn Lynch

          Comment


          • Originally posted by gurujot View Post
            I don't read anything off espn, Twitter is like true best thing that happen to sports media. You can get all your info without all the bs opinions I don't want. Plus it give a lot of really smart people a platform that regular outlets wouldn't.
            it can also do the opposite, but I agree I suppose. I still think its weird to use it as a news platform.
            Oderint Dum Metuant

            It's too bad, I'm too good....

            Comment


            • Seattle is going to win and Russell Wilson will be the MVP and convert you Pats fans into Wilson fans.
              Mood: WOOF!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                Seattles scheme allows for cam to shutdown gronk all day and Wagners no slouch either
                I can read words. Doesn't mean I believe them
                Oderint Dum Metuant

                It's too bad, I'm too good....

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                  Seattle is going to win and Russell Wilson will be the MVP and convert you Pats fans into Wilson fans.
                  OR....

                  **** seattle.
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

                  It's too bad, I'm too good....

                  Comment


                  • The only reason I need to never root for wilson:

                    I don't like option QBs.

                    There ya go....I've already stated that in the past, but just in case you needed to see it again lol.

                    I just dont consider it real football. People think running QBs are exciting. I find it to be boring football. Some one-man show or something.
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

                    It's too bad, I'm too good....

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                      I dont know what they play either. I think C0 is a bad idea against a team like the Pats....but hey, I'm no NFL coach
                      Seattle uses c3 where every guy assigned a portion of the field and they have a bunch of guys that are really good at playing their part of the field. Sherman get pretty much the left side of the field, Thomas gets most of the deep part and Kam destroys everything happening in short part of the middle of the field leaving 8 guys to cover whatever is left.
                      "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                      - Marshawn Lynch

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                        I can read words. Doesn't mean I believe them
                        Settles scheme was able to pretty much neutralize GB after a while and that offence has weapons head and shoulders above what the Pats have.
                        "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                        - Marshawn Lynch

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                          Settles scheme was able to pretty much neutralize GB after a while and that offence has weapons head and shoulders above what the Pats have.
                          Just not a Gronk.
                          You dont play a TE the way you play a WR. Specifically the best TE in the NFL. That's my only point.
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

                          It's too bad, I'm too good....

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Drez View Post
                            He caught up only because the DL was able to disrupt Brady, not because he did anything good on that play.
                            He didnt play well against us regardless.
                            He made an int. Thats pretty good.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                              Just not a Gronk.
                              You dont play a TE the way you play a WR. Specifically the best TE in the NFL. That's my only point.
                              Jordy Nelson and Randall Cobb put together are much more dangerous than Gronk. Seattle outside of one game against Antonio Davis early in the year when they were struggling were really solid against TEs. They almost completely shutdown Vernon Davis who's usually really good, Julius Thomas had like 20 yds and Greg Olson had under 20 as well and he was a pro bowler at the position.
                              "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                              - Marshawn Lynch

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                                Jordy Nelson and Randall Cobb put together are much more dangerous than Gronk. Seattle outside of one game against Antonio Davis early in the year when they were struggling were really solid against TEs. They almost completely shutdown Vernon Davis who's usually really good, Julius Thomas had like 20 yds and Greg Olson had under 20 as well and he was a pro bowler at the position.
                                Welp....I hope youre wrong....because I ****ing hate Seattle.
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

                                It's too bad, I'm too good....

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X