Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's not forget folks that Seattle was damned lucky to be in this game at all. They were getting killed at home until GB fell apart.
    Their pass rush was bad last week.
    I like the Pats in this game. I think the Seattle defense will struggle.
    The Pats absolutely smoked Indy after Indy had gone into Denver and pushed around the Broncos.
    The Pats are peaking and Seattle maybe not so much.
    NE 27 Seattle 16
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
      Let's not forget folks that Seattle was damned lucky to be in this game at all. They were getting killed at home until GB fell apart.
      Their pass rush was bad last week.
      I like the Pats in this game. I think the Seattle defense will struggle.
      The Pats absolutely smoked Indy after Indy had gone into Denver and pushed around the Broncos.
      The Pats are peaking and Seattle maybe not so much.
      NE 27 Seattle 16
      Now we're talkin'

GB Defense < New England defense................that's a big difference from the NFCCG
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
        I dont know what they play either. I think C0 is a bad idea against a team like the Pats....but hey, I'm no NFL coach
        Well, I doubt they'd go full man all the time, but they can go C1 or even C3 and still make sure that Kam covers Gronk most of the time. It isn't like they'd have Kam ghost Gronk on every play. It also isn't like the Pats receivers are all that scary, either.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
          Now we're talkin'

GB Defense < New England defense................that's a big difference from the NFCCG
          But GB Offense >> New England Offense that's huge difference for the Super Bowl
          "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
          - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
            If that's true, then it's only slightly.....
            Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

GB offense (with Aaron Rodgers playing on one leg)<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Pats offense

Comment

• I want to go to Disney world when Russell goes on Sunday.
                Mood: WOOF!

Comment

GB offense (with Aaron Rodgers playing on one leg)<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Pats offense
                  He still played pretty well and GBs weapons are better by a lot every where but TE, Edelman might not even be the number three guy in GB and the GB OL in my view is better than the Pats. Plus Seattle has the run game to eat clock so it won't be like the colts where the Offense is consistently going back to the bench and sending the defence back out on no rest.
                  - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                    I want to go to Disney world when Russell goes on Sunday.
                    I'm friigin sick and tired of Wilson's goody-goody BS.
                    The friggin high school rah rah crap is very Tim Tebow-ish. It's just all so packaged and predictable.

Comment

The friggin high school rah rah crap is very Tim Tebow-ish. It's just all so packaged and predictable.
                      And elite

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                        I want to go to Disney world when Russell goes on Sunday.
                        I wanna be wherever Wilsons parting after he gets that big fat signing bonus this offseason
                        - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

He's like the anti Sherman
                          - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

I wanna be wherever Wilsons parting after he gets that big fat signing bonus this offseason
                            Dude is gonna be filthy stinkin rich

Comment

He still played pretty well and GBs weapons are better by a lot every where but TE, Edelman might not even be the number three guy in GB and the GB OL in my view is better than the Pats. Plus Seattle has the run game to eat clock so it won't be like the colts where the Offense is consistently going back to the bench and sending the defence back out on no rest.
                              If Rodgers was healthy the Pack would have won that game going away.
                              Seattle is friggin lucky. If Dallas had gone in there they would have lost as well.

I'm telling you...they aren't coming into this game playing well at all. And their 2 best defenders are banged up.
                              I like the Pats to control this game from the outset.

Comment

He's like the anti Sherman
                                When he opens his mouth its like he's reading off friggin cue cards.

I don't dislike him but I am so sick of it.

Comment

Working...
                                X