This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]<FONT color=#ff1493>morning friends! 4 days and counting []</FONT>[/quote]

It's like christmas coming! Can't wait to see what happens on saturday afternoon/evening!
    [/quote] davenell pointed out that the second open bar starts at 10... and prolly a cover band... should be sick lol[/quote]</P>

ill be passed out by 8... no way in hell im alert enough to begin the 10 pm open bar lol</P>

[/quote] hike that big girl skirt up[/quote]</P>

wow pervvvv, im wearing jeans to draft day i decided lol</P>

[/quote]

You'll think they'll let you do it at halftime []
    [/quote]</P>

omg just cuz bb changed my words around.. lol WTF is this pick on IBB day lol</P>

[/quote]

Well.... I personally have had enough of the ball breaking you guys have dished out to me in this thread []

Sooooooooo.... I'm giving Tom Coughlin Lovin' to everyone else
    [/quote]</P>

your a bit outnumbered friend. </P>

and show some respect to your elders!</P>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

WTF is this pick on IBB day
      </P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

oh shut up you! get back in your cublical before you get fired. [:@]</P>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]<FONT color=#ff1493>morning friends! 4 days and counting []</FONT>[/quote]

It's like christmas coming! Can't wait to see what happens on saturday afternoon/evening!
        [/quote] davenell pointed out that the second open bar starts at 10... and prolly a cover band... should be sick lol[/quote]</P>

ill be passed out by 8... no way in hell im alert enough to begin the 10 pm open bar lol</P>

[/quote] hike that big girl skirt up[/quote]</P>

wow pervvvv, im wearing jeans to draft day i decided lol</P>

[/quote]

You'll think they'll let you do it at halftime []
        [/quote]</P>

omg just cuz bb changed my words around.. lol WTF is this pick on IBB day lol</P>

[/quote]

Well.... I personally have had enough of the ball breaking you guys have dished out to me in this thread []

[/quote]</P>

and show some respect to your elders!</P>[/quote]

yea ur on waterboy status still...

u need to man up and show ur face to the big events and get a lil older... its just how the food chain works
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

thanks dezzz&lt;3 []</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

WTF is this pick on IBB day
            </p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

oh shut up you! get back in your cublical before you get fired. [:@]</p>[/quote]

DAMN

Hugs [{] for stress relief

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]</p>

omg just cuz bb changed my words around.. lol WTF is this pick on IBB day lol</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

your a bit outnumbered friend. </p>

and show some respect to your elders!</p>

[/quote]</p>

thanks dezzz&lt;3 []</p>[/quote]

And it just continues.....

:SIGH:

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]<font color="#ff1493">morning friends! 4 days and counting []</font>[/quote]

[/quote]

davenell pointed out that the second open bar starts at 10...

and prolly a cover band... should be sick lol[/quote]

I don't think I am staying that long. I am still waiting on my cousin, but he said most likely he is free, so I may go to his house from the bar, and then all of us are going to the Rutgers area bars. Most likely Stuff Yer face. So if you want to come you should. It's always packed!

There is no point in getting tanked at the bar at Jay Dees because I have to drive still. So my time is going to be later on when I don't have to drive!
                [/quote]

Morning all, and Rutgers bars suck, you should just go to the frat houses instead [:P]
                [/quote]

Yup, been to those as well as apt. parties. But since Iam 27, frat parties are not my scene. I like Bars and Lounges.

Comment

i like bars... i don't like getting all done up to go out and get ****ty lol... im a backwards hat, shirt, and jeans guy
                  https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]<font color="#ff1493">morning friends! 4 days and counting []</font>[/quote]

[/quote] davenell pointed out that the second open bar starts at 10... and prolly a cover band... should be sick lol[/quote]

I don't think I am staying that long. I am still waiting on my cousin, but he said most likely he is free, so I may go to his house from the bar, and then all of us are going to the Rutgers area bars. Most likely Stuff Yer face. So if you want to come you should. It's always packed!

There is no point in getting tanked at the bar at Jay Dees because I have to drive still. So my time is going to be later on when I don't have to drive!
                    [/quote]</p>

that place is rather amazing. def get a fish bowl while you are there []</p>

[/quote]

Yeah I am going to try that out. Probably have a drink or two at Jay Dees and chill, get some food, and then later hit up Stuff, and then probably Golden Rail. This time I want to be somewhat alert so I can tell what music they are playing. All I know is last dozen or so times i have gone, I don't remember a thing.
                    [/quote]</p>

lol yeah i live like 2 miles from all those bars so thats my stompin ground, hit up knight club its like 5 blocks away, that place is always a good time... i tend to blackout often when i go there lol</p>[/quote]

Well if you are around and functional you should come by there. Normally we stay until 2 or 3 am. My cousin and friends ALWAYS go to Stuff, and know the bar tender, Tony. So we usually shut the place down, and get really good discounts. Plus always good looking girls there too, so def. a good thing come spring/summer, when they open up the patio.

Comment

[quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]<FONT color=#ff1493>morning friends! 4 days and counting []</FONT>[/quote]

[/quote] davenell pointed out that the second open bar starts at 10... and prolly a cover band... should be sick lol[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

that place is rather amazing. def get a fish bowl while you are there []</P>

[/quote]

Yeah I am going to try that out. Probably have a drink or two at Jay Dees and chill, get some food, and then later hit up Stuff, and then probably Golden Rail. This time I want to be somewhat alert so I can tell what music they are playing. All I know is last dozen or so times i have gone, I don't remember a thing.
                      [/quote]</P>

lol yeah i live like 2 miles from all those bars so thats my stompin ground, hit up knight club its like 5 blocks away, that place is always a good time... i tend to blackout often when i go there lol</P>

[/quote]

Well if you are around and functional you should come by there. Normally we stay until 2 or 3 am. My cousin and friends ALWAYS go to Stuff, and know the bar tender, Tony. So we usually shut the place down, and get really good discounts. Plus always good looking girls there too, so def. a good thing come spring/summer, when they open up the patio.
                      [/quote]</P>

yeah the patio rocks my socks lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]<font color="#ff1493">morning friends! 4 days and counting []</font>[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

that place is rather amazing. def get a fish bowl while you are there []</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

lol yeah i live like 2 miles from all those bars so thats my stompin ground, hit up knight club its like 5 blocks away, that place is always a good time... i tend to blackout often when i go there lol</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

yeah the patio rocks my socks lol</p>[/quote]

hahahaha yeah def. a fun place to watch pre season games when you are starving for the season to start.

Matt, yeah bars are good to dress down in. I love the really small ones in the NYC, where they have cheap pitchers! Those are usually the most fun!

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

thanks dezzz&lt;3 []</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

[]</P>

</P>

youll never win with us LT. that why youshould join us. </P>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]</p>

omg just cuz bb changed my words around.. lol WTF is this pick on IBB day lol</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

your a bit outnumbered friend. </p>

and show some respect to your elders!</p>

[/quote]</p>

thanks dezzz&lt;3 []</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

[]</p>

</p>

youll never win with us LT. that why youshould join us. </p>[/quote]

Oh, I'm pretty sure I could win....

I can take Tom Coughlin' Lovin

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i like bars... i don't like getting all done up to go out and get ****ty lol... im a backwards hat, shirt, and jeans guy[/quote]</P>

im not gonna lie, i love the backwards hat look lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i like bars... i don't like getting all done up to go out and get ****ty lol... im a backwards hat, shirt, and jeans guy[/quote]</P>

im not gonna lie, i love the backwards hat look lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

all girls that say they dont are lying.</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X