Clear All

• Originally posted by BigBlueBoricua View Post
    Just like you dropped Cruuuuuuuuuuuuuuzzzzz.................ouch
    Lol yuuup
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
      Lol yuuup
      Get off the boards and make your move in words with friends so I can continue whoopin you
      "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
      - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

Lol yuuup
        Get off the boards and make your move in words with friends so I can continue whoopin you
        - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• One of my friends who was working for a graphics design firm in Boston, just got took a job offer from EA Sports to work on the next NBA Live'16.
          Pretty damn cool!

I mean, I hate EA, but....why WOULDN'T an animator take that offer?!
          Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
            One of my friends who was working for a graphics design firm in Boston, just got took a job offer from EA Sports to work on the next NBA Live'16.
            Pretty damn cool!

That's actually really awesome

Comment

• So my mom just informed me that my aunt passed, but she knew since Monday lol thumbs up mother!

Comment

So my mom just informed me that my aunt passed, but she knew since Monday lol thumbs up mother!
                the ****?? that's ****ed.

Well, sorry for your loss.....and for your mother's bedside manner....
                Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

One of my friends who was working for a graphics design firm in Boston, just got took a job offer from EA Sports to work on the next NBA Live'16.
                  Pretty damn cool!

Man hopefully they can make a decent game because that franchise has been bad for like 6 years now. Plus side he's now either living in Vancouver or somewhere in Florida which are better than Boston.
                  - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

the ****?? that's ****ed.

Well, sorry for your loss.....and for your mother's bedside manner....
                    Yeah she cray sometimes

And thank you, she was old and lived a good life so I can't be too upset.

Comment

So my mom just informed me that my aunt passed, but she knew since Monday lol thumbs up mother!
                      Maybe she didn't want to have you feeling bad all week. I remember when my great grandma died my dad tell my grandma till the morning because she wouldn't have slept at all if she knew.

Sorry for your loss.
                      - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                        Maybe she didn't want to have you feeling bad all week. I remember when my great grandma died my dad tell my grandma till the morning because she wouldn't have slept at all if she knew.

Sorry for your loss.
                        That's what she says

Comment

• Sorry to hear Rudes.

Comment

• http://jalopnik.com/nats-jayson-wert...din-1682634390

Rudy I have no idea how you live in Va, I would literally kill myself if I had to always drive at the speed limit.
                            - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Thanks pals and yeah driving here is the friggin worst

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                                http://boards.giants.com/showthread....=1#post1057198

http://boards.giants.com/showthread....=1#post1280057

I'm a stickler for credit. Just do it from now on, and you and me, we'll be OK. kthx

He did claim it at the time.

You guys are lucky he's waiving the BS $5 consol that MH charges.

Geez, some people's kids are so ungrateful

Comment

Working...
                                X