• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
    Im the greatest thing to ever happen to you
    No.
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

The OC blamed the WR for the pick, talk about no spine. It was a great play by the DB, but still a horrendous play call considering the situation.
      Don't blame the player. You shouldn't have been throwing it in that situation in the first place. Especially a friggin slant.

Yeah, let's throw a SLANT at the goal line.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
        Don't blame the player. You shouldn't have been throwing it in that situation in the first place. Especially a friggin slant.

To be fair though we scored on a slant with Cruz against em during the last Super Bowl but we also don't have lynch either
        "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
        - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

To be fair though we scored on a slant with Cruz against em during the last Super Bowl but we also don't have lynch either
          That was during the first quarter where we had plenty of time to play with had that been picked off.
          When you're at the goal line with a top 5 RB, you pound it in.

Comment

The OC blamed the WR for the pick, talk about no spine. It was a great play by the DB, but still a horrendous play call considering the situation.
            All picks are the QBs fault. Don't you read tagf?

Comment

• All three of those songs are trash....hahahaha
              Lil Wayne? ****ing loser.

Comment

why is PETE CARROLL SO STUPIDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD THAT PISSES ME OFF.
                Must suck being a Seahawks fan this morning.

Comment

• Snow up to my knees....better get ready for work since my job is so essential to the well being of fellow citizens. I mean, I'm practically a doctor.
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                      Snow up to my knees....better get ready for work since my job is so essential to the well being of fellow citizens. I mean, I'm practically a doctor.
                      ahh man we got slush. friggin lame

Comment

That will forever be known as the worst call in football.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                          ahh man we got slush. friggin lame
                          really?? damn. We got it much worse than last week's storm. hard to tell, but i think it's over a foot so far.
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                            That will forever be known as the worst call in football.
                            easily.....
                            I mean, there was zero reason to throw. I mean, they could have even taken 2 knees and then a run or something....

What's funny is that while we were watching ,everyone was like 'WHY IS BB NOT CALLING A TIMEOUT!??!?!" ....it didnt matter lol
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

easily.....
                              I mean, there was zero reason to throw. I mean, they could have even taken 2 knees and then a run or something....

What's funny is that while we were watching ,everyone was like 'WHY IS BB NOT CALLING A TIMEOUT!??!?!" ....it didnt matter lol
                              It's was 2nd and goal and they had a timeout with 28 seconds left. If you run it in and fail, use your last timeout. I personally think that's a smart decision but.

Comment

easily.....

I keep thinking "If this were the Giants".....

Comment

Working...
                                X