This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    I keep thinking "If this were the Giants".....
    totally. I mean, **** seahawks fans, but can you imagine the pain of watching that playcall?
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      Snow up to my knees....better get ready for work since my job is so essential to the well being of fellow citizens. I mean, I'm practically a doctor.
      I'm off today, commuting to Manhattan at 4:30am when it was bad out was a no brainier.
      Onto the game, glad the Pats won. The Legion Of Adderall has a few months now to think of new nick names for themselves.
      And the last play, couldn't Wilson audible out of that play? As Captain of the team and in the league a few seasons I would think he had the power to audible out.

Giants fan since the early 80s

Comment

• Originally posted by ny06 View Post
        I'm off today, commuting to Manhattan at 4:30am when it was bad out was a no brainier.
        Onto the game, glad the Pats won. The Legion Of Adderall has a few months now to think of new nick names for themselves.
        And the last play, couldn't Wilson audible out of that play? As Captain of the team and in the league a few seasons I would think he had the power to audible out.
        Whats up man, been a while.
        Yea I would think Wilson could have audibiled if he wanted to. He should of kept it and ran it in himself.

Comment

I love the idiots on tagf etc who say the Seattle D should be pissed off. You gave up two late 4th quarter drives, you should be pissed. At yourselves; the defense is just as culpable here.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
            easily.....
            I mean, there was zero reason to throw. I mean, they could have even taken 2 knees and then a run or something....

What's funny is that while we were watching ,everyone was like 'WHY IS BB NOT CALLING A TIMEOUT!??!?!" ....it didnt matter lol

They weren't worried about the clock...that's just some bull**** Carroll made up after the fact. I mean I know your defense just gave up two late TDs but the Patriots ain't coming back with 30 seconds left.

Also love how everyone absolves the Seattle D. LIke the Seattle offense is gonna constantly get lucky and have Jermaine Kearse make another highly unlikely catch? Seattle was lucky to be down there in the first place. Stop acting like the games was theirs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
              They weren't worried about the clock...that's just some bull**** Carroll made up after the fact. I mean I know your defense just gave up two late TDs but the Patriots ain't coming back with 30 seconds left.

Also love how everyone absolves the Seattle D. LIke the Seattle offense is gonna constantly get lucky and have Jermaine Kearse make another highly unlikely catch? Seattle was lucky to be down there in the first place. Stop acting like the games was theirs.
              DUDE THANK YOU.

Had they scored, there would have been maybe 20 seconds left on the clock. The Pats aren't driving down the field in 20 seconds.

I would rather fail at the hands of Marshawn Lynch than throw a friggin slant at the goal line. And even THEY (the Pats) knew that was coming because Butler was THERE as soon as Wilson threw it. Just completely idiotic.
              Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                DUDE THANK YOU.

Had they scored, there would have been maybe 20 seconds left on the clock. The Pats aren't driving down the field in 20 seconds.

I would rather fail at the hands of Marshawn Lynch than throw a friggin slant at the goal line. And even THEY knew that was coming because Butler was THERE as soon as Wilson threw it. Just completely idiotic.
                Yup. In this situation, you definitely run on 2nd down and burn your TO if you don't make it in. Throw on 3rd. And make whatever decision you feel best on 4th. And even if you are throwing on 2nd, don't run that play. Throw a quick out or the back corner.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                  I love the idiots on tagf etc who say the Seattle D should be pissed off. You gave up two late 4th quarter drives, you should be pissed. At yourselves; the defense is just as culpable here.
                  Their defense definitely should be getting a lot of the blame here, even the lion's share. If you enter the 4Q with a 10 point lead, you should win the game

Comment

All three of those songs are trash....hahahaha
                    Lil Wayne? ****ing loser.
                    You clearly didn't listen since theres only two and one of them is amazing
                    "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                    - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                      Lol please...pay him no mind when it comes to music.
                      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                        You and Rudes put 3 terrible song links up between the 2 of you.

Comment

Lol please...pay him no mind when it comes to music.
                          You think Lil Wayne is good. Thats says it all. You make my argument for me.

Comment

You and Rudes put 3 terrible song links up between the 2 of you.
                            nope theres 2 and a link to a regular youtube video, you would know that if you actually clicked on the links
                            "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                            - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

DUDE THANK YOU.

I would rather fail at the hands of Marshawn Lynch than throw a friggin slant at the goal line. And even THEY (the Pats) knew that was coming because Butler was THERE as soon as Wilson threw it. Just completely idiotic.
                              If you cant punch it in from the 2 yard line to win the SB, you dont deserve to win.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drez View Post
                                Their defense definitely should be getting a lot of the blame here, even the lion's share. If you enter the 4Q with a 10 point lead, you should win the game

But interestingly I Haven't read one thing about that. I guess it clashes with the whole greatest defense ever myth

Comment

Working...
                                X