• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am so incredibly baked
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Drez View Post
      It's going to be a loooonnnnnggg offseason. People are already losing their **** because OBJ reposted a meme.
      Typical TAGF.
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by SG88 View Post
        Typical TAGF.
        Yup. Just like when people *****ed because he thought the Dez non-catch should have been a catch. WTH do you think a receiver will think? lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Drez View Post
          Yup. Just like when people *****ed because he thought the Dez non-catch should have been a catch. WTH do you think a receiver will think? lol

What does he think about the issues in the middle east? I'm going to a ****tail party later this week and will need some current events and some witty repartee.

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feuNeJewzDo
            "My name Donald O'donnel Mcdonald."

lol

Comment

• Comment

• Warren Sapp has been arrested for soliciting a prostitute.

Comment

• Just got back from a Brazilian Steak House in Aruba. Outside dining under the stars.
                  It was a bit chilly though....Maybe 82 with a nice breeze.
                  I heard there were a few flakes where you guys are today...........

I guess we all had to deal with stuff today............I crack myself up!

BTW.....Brady is the greatest of all time. What he did with no deep threats, with Seattle covering the short stuff. with no running game and scoring 2 TD's on that defense in the 4th quarter was amazing.
                  He makes Peyton look foolish in my opinion. The kid is just great.
                  Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                      Just got back from a Brazilian Steak House in Aruba. Outside dining under the stars.
                      It was a bit chilly though....Maybe 82 with a nice breeze.
                      I heard there were a few flakes where you guys are today...........
                      I hate you.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                        Warren Sapp has been arrested for soliciting a prostitute.

That guy will do anything to get out of paying child support, huh?

Comment

• I HATE ARTICLE REVIEWS.
                          Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                            That guy will do anything to get out of paying child support, huh?
                            You still have to pay chisup if you're in jail. Well, rather, they keep tally of what you will owe when you get out of jail.

Comment

• I am still amazed that athletes that can get hot and young chicks without trying have to go pay a ton of money for a hooker.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by SG88 View Post
                                I am still amazed that athletes that can get hot and young chicks without trying have to go pay a ton of money for a hooker.
                                Idk I'm just saying... maybe hookers have a bigger menu and no strings .....Idk G

Comment

Working...
                                X