This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Lol, Johnny Football is gonna put the 7 remaining sober Browns fans in rehab, too.
    bro, have you ever BEEN to Ohio?? There's nothing to do other than drink. Unless you managed to keep your job with Firestone or Goodyear for 30+ yrs, in which case youre too busy to drink since youre the ONLY person in the factory.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      bro, have you ever BEEN to Ohio?? There's nothing to do other than drink. Unless you managed to keep your job with Firestone or Goodyear for 30+ yrs, in which case youre too busy to drink since youre the ONLY person in the factory.
      Ohio is one of the greatest states in the country. You are absolutely nuts.

You're from friggin Poughkeepsie for God's sake Pizz.
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Yeah, JP. Ohio is right up there with Wyoming and Montana. Get your **** straight, my friend.
        My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
          Yeah, JP. Ohio is right up there with Wyoming and Montana. Get your **** straight, my friend.
          First of all...Wyoming is awesome. (I was just in Cheyenne a few weeks ago)

Secondly, Bozeman, Montana is one of the most incredible spots on earth. My daughter owns a house there.

Thirdly....I was born in Cleveland which automatically makes it awesome.

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtY2RC9mTbE

all the chicks with crimson lips go Cleveland rocks, Cleveland rocks

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtY2RC9mTbE

all the chicks with crimson lips go Cleveland rocks, Cleveland rocks
              I can't believe that a supposed "conservative" like 820 is trashing Wyoming and Montana.

If it was Pizz I could see it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                Ohio is one of the greatest states in the country. You are absolutely nuts.

You're from friggin Poughkeepsie for God's sake Pizz.
                lmao
                I actually LOVE going to Ohio. RUBBER CITY!!! WHAT WHAAAAAT!!!! No for real, I do love it. I love downtown Akron, that's where a lot of my family is from.
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

lmao
                  I actually LOVE going to Ohio. RUBBER CITY!!! WHAT WHAAAAAT!!!! No for real, I do love it. I love downtown Akron, that's where a lot of my family is from.
                  Well OK then.

Comment

Well OK then.
                    I go visit multiple times a year. I'm actually going at the end of this month, and then again in May for my cousin's wedding. Running joke is: "You live in Vegas, and youre going back to OHIO for your wedding?!?!"
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• PS - I ****ing LOVE Poughkeepsie.
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• NYG4lifeNYK should be banned for making THEE ABSOLUTE DUMBEST POSTS ever.

Brady bailed out by defense?! Did we skip the part of the game where Brady scored 4 passing TDs against the "Best defense in the NFL"???? Overcame 2 turnovers?
                        The patriots defense was the reason the Pats almost lost lol
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

PS - I ****ing LOVE Poughkeepsie.
                          After giving the world Snooki everyone should hope the town slides into the Hudson.

Comment

NYG4lifeNYK should be banned for making THEE ABSOLUTE DUMBEST POSTS ever.

Brady bailed out by defense?! Did we skip the part of the game where Brady scored 4 passing TDs against the "Best defense in the NFL"???? Overcame 2 turnovers?
                            The patriots defense was the reason the Pats almost lost lol
                            The worst thing about that guy is that he is dead serious about what he's posting.
                            sigpic

Comment

• BTW...How great was it that they had a moment of silence for Mrs. Mara.

I was actually touched by it.

Comment

BTW...How great was it that they had a moment of silence for Mrs. Mara.

I was actually touched by it.
                                Yea, was not expecting that. very cool
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X