Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by SG88 View Post
    The worst thing about that guy is that he is dead serious about what he's posting.
    I hate that people just see what they want.
    I mean, I just slammed the Pats defense a few mins ago, but Hightower made that god-mode tackle on lynch on the goal line which let's be honest...SAVED the game. that kinda thing gets lost in the chaos of the end of the game. Revis shutdown their best WR all game as expected, causing Wilson to throw to guys with virtually no experience.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

    It's too bad, I'm too good....

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
      BTW...How great was it that they had a moment of silence for Mrs. Mara.

      I was actually touched by it.
      Yea that was pretty classy....it shows how noteworthy the Mara family is to the NFL

      Comment


      • Honestly with regards to the SB, the Seahawks were one or 2 more runs away from winning and Brady would be thought of as the guy who could no longer win the big game after 2004 choking 3 times....and Kearse would be the new Tyree

        Instead thanks to Butler, Brady is now hands down the greatest QB of all time and the Kearse catch is all but forgotten in Superbowl history

        Funny how one play and the stupidest call in the history of the Superbowl can literally change the entire plot of the game

        Comment


        • Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
          Honestly with regards to the SB, the Seahawks were one or 2 more runs away from winning and Brady would be thought of as the guy who could no longer win the big game after 2004 choking 3 times....and Kearse would be the new Tyree

          Instead thanks to Butler, Brady is now hands down the greatest QB of all time and the Kearse catch is all but forgotten in Superbowl history

          Funny how one play and the stupidest call in the history of the Superbowl can literally change the entire plot of the game
          I really dont agree with that lol. Brady is great regardless. He put up 4 scores on the best secondary in football, and the Pats D made Seattle look like the Pats offense lol
          Oderint Dum Metuant

          It's too bad, I'm too good....

          Comment


          • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
            After giving the world Snooki everyone should hope the town slides into the Hudson.
            Ok, Matt Meyer.
            Oderint Dum Metuant

            It's too bad, I'm too good....

            Comment


            • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
              I really dont agree with that lol. Brady is great regardless. He put up 4 scores on the best secondary in football, and the Pats D made Seattle look like the Pats offense lol
              Of course he is....but if Lynch runs that in and the Seahawks win, is ESPN and every sports writer talking about how Brady is now the greatest of all time? Of course not lol, he would have lost the game and regardless of how great his stats were no one would be talking about that after he just lost his 3rd superbowl (even if they should)

              Comment


              • Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
                Of course he is....but if Lynch runs that in and the Seahawks win, is ESPN and every sports writer talking about how Brady is now the greatest of all time? Of course not lol, he would have lost the game and regardless of how great his stats were no one would be talking about that after he just lost his 3rd superbowl (even if they should)
                No, because the media is ****ing stupid. You know that. if the pats lost that game, it surely would have had nothing to do with Tom Brady's performance. we all know that.
                Even without this win, Brady should have always been in the Goat convo. Top 3, possibly...but now I feel like there's no way you can deny he's the best. As Sharick put it earlier.....this Superbowl was really just the mic dropper of his resume.
                Oderint Dum Metuant

                It's too bad, I'm too good....

                Comment


                • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                  No, because the media is ****ing stupid. You know that. if the pats lost that game, it surely would have had nothing to do with Tom Brady's performance. we all know that.
                  Even without this win, Brady should have always been in the Goat convo. Top 3, possibly...but now I feel like there's no way you can deny he's the best. As Sharick put it earlier.....this Superbowl was really just the mic dropper of his resume.
                  I agree with it from an objective standpoint...I'm only speaking about the media. If the Seahawks win that game the big story would be Kearse, Kearse, and Brady choking in 3 consecutive Superbowls thanks to lucky catches. I can guarantee you people wouldn't be having the Brady vs Montana debate

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
                    I agree with it from an objective standpoint...I'm only speaking about the media. If the Seahawks win that game the big story would be Kearse, Kearse, and Brady choking in 3 consecutive Superbowls thanks to lucky catches. I can guarantee you people wouldn't be having the Brady vs Montana debate
                    You dont see the problem with that grouping of words? Brady doesn't throw to the other team's WRs lol.

                    See, the two Giants/Pats Super Bowls were different. We held Brady to fairly low scoring games. That was not the case this time.
                    This Super Bowl really validated our '07 & '11 Giants teams as amazing haha
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

                    It's too bad, I'm too good....

                    Comment


                    • lol go read how bad im getting this NYG4lifeNYK guy to rage in his own thread.

                      I'm just trolling him because I dont like his stand on how NYers are supposed to hate every other state/city in the country apparently.
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

                      It's too bad, I'm too good....

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                        lol go read how bad im getting this NYG4lifeNYK guy to rage in his own thread.

                        I'm just trolling him because I dont like his stand on how NYers are supposed to hate every other state/city in the country apparently.
                        He's crazy
                        Mood: WOOF!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                          He's crazy
                          yea, hes def a few tools short of a shed. but he's a a tool -____-
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

                          It's too bad, I'm too good....

                          Comment


                          • Man this prof just goes through the textbook page by page for three hours.this is such a waste of my life, I'm perfectly capable of reading the text.
                            "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                            - Marshawn Lynch

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
                              Honestly with regards to the SB, the Seahawks were one or 2 more runs away from winning and Brady would be thought of as the guy who could no longer win the big game after 2004 choking 3 times....and Kearse would be the new Tyree

                              Instead thanks to Butler, Brady is now hands down the greatest QB of all time and the Kearse catch is all but forgotten in Superbowl history

                              Funny how one play and the stupidest call in the history of the Superbowl can literally change the entire plot of the game
                              No...What it actually shows is how stupid it is to use SB wins to determine who's better than who.
                              When winning SB's is a team effort with some good (or bad) luck mixed in.
                              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                              Comment


                              • They were showing clips of Tyree and Manninghams catch right after the Seahawks made it to the one, saying Brady couldnt catch a break.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X