This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
    Of course he is....but if Lynch runs that in and the Seahawks win, is ESPN and every sports writer talking about how Brady is now the greatest of all time? Of course not lol, he would have lost the game and regardless of how great his stats were no one would be talking about that after he just lost his 3rd superbowl (even if they should)
    Yes, they would be. They've been calling him a top 3 all time for years now. ****, Montana himself said Brady was best ever before 46.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drez View Post
      Yes, they would be. They've been calling him a top 3 all time for years now. ****, Montana himself said Brady was best ever before 46.
      No they wouldn't, at least not right after the Superbowl....the focus would be on the winning team and Kearse would be all over the front pages of every newspaper in the country.

Comment

• In any case, F that superbowl and F both of those teams....2015 is over, I look forward to this off-season

Comment

In any case, F that superbowl and F both of those teams....2015 is over, I look forward to this off-season
          Not sure how the calender works in Canada......but in the normal world 2015 is just starting.
          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
            Not sure how the calender works in Canada......but in the normal world 2015 is just starting.
            2014*.....you'll have to forgive my 7:30am self

Comment

2014*.....you'll have to forgive my 7:30am self
              Well it's 8:30 here in Aruba so I'm more awake.
              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Well aren't you a lucky *******

Comment

• MH is on a tropical vacation every few weeks. He usually is posting from the beach most days. Really explains why he's so angry all the time

-____-
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• ..........it's snowing again...........argh
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                      ..........it's snowing again...........argh
                      Luckyyy. I think its suppose to snow heere tomorrow or something.

Comment

When youre watching the sun sets, you think of me.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                          When youre watching the sun sets, you think of me.
                          you sure it's not you thinking of MH while looking at sunsets?
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

No they wouldn't, at least not right after the Superbowl....the focus would be on the winning team and Kearse would be all over the front pages of every newspaper in the country.
                            The story would have been how Brady got thwarted by yet another "lucky" catch.

Of course, there'd be praise abound for the Seahawks, but the narrative wouldn't be that Brady can't win the big one anymore (except maybe in the NY media, but NY sports media tend to dislike Boston sports, so that kind of goes without saying).

Comment

• Originally posted by Drez View Post
                              The story would have been how Brady got thwarted by yet another "lucky" catch.

Of course, there'd be praise abound for the Seahawks, but the narrative wouldn't be that Brady can't win the big one anymore (except maybe in the NY media, but NY sports media tend to dislike Boston sports, so that kind of goes without saying).
                              Any REASONABLE person would never pin a would-be loss on Brady if that were the result of that game.
                              Then again, we're referring to the same media that said Wilson was a legend for putting 24 on the skins....and 2 weeks prior said the skins played terrible defense when Eli put up 45....so....I guess you can forget what i said about reasonable people lol
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                                Any REASONABLE person would never pin a would-be loss on Brady if that were the result of that game.
                                Then again, we're referring to the same media that said Wilson was a legend for putting 24 on the skins....and 2 weeks prior said the skins played terrible defense when Eli put up 45....so....I guess you can forget what i said about reasonable people lol
                                This is very true. I think there would be some negative talk in the NY media, but the national narrative wouldn't be that negative about Brady. It'd be more about how other teams got lucky to beat him.

Comment

Working...
                                X