Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    you sure it's not you thinking of MH while looking at sunsets?
    MHs love for me is brighter than 1000 suns.

    Comment


    • Gay
      Mood: WOOF!

      Comment


      • http://boards.giants.com/showthread....49#post1445349



        Tagf
        Mood: WOOF!

        Comment


        • Yeah, he's looking for a ban there. And you know where I fall on the issue, Rudy, lol. I sent him a PM to tell him to calm down and how exactly his post ISN'T football related.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Drez View Post
            Yeah, he's looking for a ban there. And you know where I fall on the issue, Rudy, lol. I sent him a PM to tell him to calm down and how exactly his post ISN'T football related.
            And it's been locked. I'm surprised it took that long.

            Comment


            • "ohh my science..."

              Pm him, tell him to come in here

              Comment


              • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                "ohh my science..."

                Pm him, tell him to come in here
                You're behind a computer

                Shut up
                Mood: WOOF!

                Comment


                • Ugh. I forgot my lunch at home and the cafeteria where I work sucks.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Drez View Post
                    Ugh. I forgot my lunch at home and the cafeteria where I work sucks.
                    Go get a Stromboli from the guy down the street
                    Mood: WOOF!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                      You're behind a computer

                      Shut up
                      What do you think Im going to do? beat him up? No Im going to troll him like hes doing to everyone else. And Im a border line atheist. I mean ****, I believe in aliens more than God. haha

                      You ruin everything Rudes.

                      Comment


                      • This is why I hate the off-season

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                          Gay
                          Truth.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                            What do you think Im going to do? beat him up? No Im going to troll him like hes doing to everyone else. And Im a border line atheist. I mean ****, I believe in aliens more than God. haha

                            You ruin everything Rudes.
                            Jesus I was kidding calm the f down bro woo-sah
                            Mood: WOOF!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
                              This is why I hate the off-season
                              +1
                              Mood: WOOF!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                                Jesus I was kidding calm the f down bro woo-sah
                                Ruin EVERYTHING

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X