X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
    This is why I hate the off-season
    haha come on, its fun to troll the trolls.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      I'd rather troll you guys.....TAGF is hideous during these football-less days

Comment

• soooooo who saw the magic mike trailer hahaha me..
        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

I rather troll NYGKwhatever his name is. That guy is out of his mind crazy lol
          Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Ok so who here besides me thinks ODB is going to hit a wall next year?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
              soooooo who saw the magic mike trailer hahaha me..

Cant wait!

Comment

What do you think Im going to do? beat him up? No Im going to troll him like hes doing to everyone else. And Im a border line atheist. I mean ****, I believe in aliens more than God. haha

You ruin everything Rudes.
                I'm a hardcore atheist (hell, my own twin unfriended me on Facebook for a spell because we'd argue too much, lol). But, ****, there's a time and a place for everything.

Comment

Ok so who here besides me thinks ODB is going to hit a wall next year?
                  I dont know why he would. With a healthy Cruz he becomes even more dangerous. To be honest, he's proven that no specific kind of coverage is 100% effective on him, so it's either you let him run free and we beat you with Cruz, or ODB continues to stretch the field.
                  And if our run game improves, our passing game becomes even better.
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                    I dont know why he would. With a healthy Cruz he becomes even more dangerous. To be honest, he's proven that no specific kind of coverage is 100% effective on him, so it's either you let him run free and we beat you with Cruz, or ODB continues to stretch the field.
                    And if our run game improves, our passing game becomes even better.
                    you just took the bait
                    congrats

Comment

• pizz does smart things

Comment

Ok so who here besides me thinks ODB is going to hit a wall next year?
                        Am I a horrible person because my first impulse was to make a Chad Jones joke?

Comment

• I don't known if ODBs gonna hit a wall but do you guys think he will ever have a game like Hakeem Nicks vs the packers in the playoffs . That has to be my favorite performance by a giant that I've watched. The play where the defender bounced off him before he ran past like three other guys was unreal.
                          "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                          - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                            The play where the defender bounced off him before he ran past like three other guys was unreal.
                            I thought that play happened in the Falcons playoff game

Comment

• Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
                              I thought that play happened in the Falcons playoff game
                              Nvm...I stand corrected, he was untouched on the Falcons TD. The packers game is right

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                                you just took the bait
                                congrats
                                I just like talking about giants football.
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X