[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[|-)]yawnnn**</P>

morning. [C]</P>

[/quote]

Someone's here early.... lol

Jason Kidd to the Knicks? Hell yeah!

Rubio brain picking Kidd for 2-3 years = awesome
        [/quote]</P>

boss is out today, i had to open 815 this amand i went to bed at like 230 this morning. Plus the girl that was suppose to come infor a few hourstoday called out.FML. lol</P>

Comment

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[|-)]yawnnn**</p>

morning. [C]</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

boss is out today, i had to open 815 this amand i went to bed at like 230 this morning. Plus the girl that was suppose to come infor a few hourstoday called out.FML. lol</p>[/quote]

Why did you go to bed at 2:30? Thought you said you were gonna hit the bed early.....

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[|-)]yawnnn**</P>

morning. [C]</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

boss is out today, i had to open 815 this amand i went to bed at like 230 this morning. Plus the girl that was suppose to come infor a few hourstoday called out.FML. lol</P>

[/quote]

Why did you go to bed at 2:30? Thought you said you were gonna hit the bed early.....
            [/quote]</P>

encountered alil drama then just couldnt sleep. everynight i have plans to get in bed by 10 lol and im lucky if i end up gettin in bed by 1</P>

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[|-)]yawnnn**</p>

morning. [C]</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

boss is out today, i had to open 815 this am*and i went to bed at like 230 this morning. Plus the girl that was suppose to come in*for a few hours*today called out.*FML. lol</p>[/quote]

[/quote]
              That sounds like something a husband asks a wife or vice versa...... you guys married?

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[|-)]yawnnn**</p>

morning. [C]</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

boss is out today, i had to open 815 this amand i went to bed at like 230 this morning. Plus the girl that was suppose to come infor a few hourstoday called out.FML. lol</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

encountered alil drama then just couldnt sleep. everynight i have plans to get in bed by 10 lol and im lucky if i end up gettin in bed by 1</p>[/quote]

ooooooooooooooo.... I see....

Comment

morning guys.[]

Comment

[quote user="rpska4"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[|-)]yawnnn**</P>

morning. [C]</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

[/quote] That sounds like something a husband asks a wife or vice versa...... you guys married?[/quote]</P>

lol absolutely not. although BLT dreams about it every night. lol jk blt love you!</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="rpska4"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[|-)]yawnnn**</p>

morning. [C]</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

boss is out today, i had to open 815 this amand i went to bed at like 230 this morning. Plus the girl that was suppose to come infor a few hourstoday called out.FML. lol</p>

[/quote]

[/quote] That sounds like something a husband asks a wife or vice versa...... you guys married?[/quote]</p>

lol absolutely not. although BLT dreams about it every night. lol jk blt love you!</p>[/quote]

LOL.....

Love ya to big sis

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="rpska4"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[|-)]yawnnn**</P>

morning. [C]</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

boss is out today, i had to open 815 this am*and i went to bed at like 230 this morning. Plus the girl that was suppose to come in*for a few hours*today called out.*FML. lol</P>

[/quote]

[/quote] That sounds like something a husband asks a wife or vice versa...... you guys married?[/quote]</P>

lol absolutely not. although BLT dreams about it every night. lol jk blt love you!</P>[/quote]
                        lol i know i was just pullin his leg...everyone else seems to give him tough love these days

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]morning guys.[][/quote]</P>

morning dezzzzy.</P>

Comment

lt answer your pm ya man *****, you

Comment

[quote user="rpska4"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="rpska4"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[|-)]yawnnn**</P>

morning. [C]</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

lol absolutely not. although BLT dreams about it every night. lol jk blt love you!</P>

[/quote] lol i know i was just pullin his leg...everyone else seems to give him tough love these days[/quote]</P>

blt and i have a love/hate brother/sister relationship on nad off the boards soMOST of the time i am nice to him, the boys, ESP in this threadon the other hand... lol not so much. and every once ina while i speakmy mind too... i mean we all love BLT its just he needssome tough love at times.. once daven graces us with his presense no more talk of this tho..... itll make today long and drama filled lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]morning guys.[][/quote]</P>

morning dezzzzy.</P>

[/quote]</P>

morning gorgous.[]</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X