This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    Anything can trigger a panic attack, so not really.
    I had a **** load of wax in my ear one time (I was pretty young so cleaning my ears wasn't a real priority yet) and it got so bad that I couldn't hear. Thats like the only panic attack I can remember but your very correct about anything being capable of triggering a panic attack.
    "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
    - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Guy had 40 yards on 14 carries, plus the team played way better with him off the field and he goes out and does some **** like this
      - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
        There is nothing wrong with Kim, she is a work of art
        Kim Kardashian is so overrated. I just don't get it. Don't get me wrong, she isn't ugly, but she isn't all that special, either.

Comment

Baldwin fined $11,025 for celebration "gestures"

$11,000 for the actual fine, and the $25 because **** YOU that's why!

LOL - the extra $25 is definitely an eff you fee

Comment

I dont really care for flying. I can't sleep sitting up, and though I'm not afraid of flying, I have gotten very bad panic attacks on planes. So I don't even board a plane without Valium and a glass of scotch.

I fly all the time and I ****ing hate it. Every time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drez View Post
              Kim Kardashian is so overrated. I just don't get it. Don't get me wrong, she isn't ugly, but she isn't all that special, either.

Agreed. She's attractive enough but she don't do nothing for me really

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                I fly all the time and I ****ing hate it. Every time.
                i'm not the only one
                Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                  i'm not the only one
                  Im not afraid of the flying part, the whole being 6'3 and having to be uncomfortable for the duration of the trip is bothersome though. Airports are also a huge hassle.
                  - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Good ole bleacher report
                    - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                      Im not afraid of the flying part, the whole being 6'3 and having to be uncomfortable for the duration of the trip is bothersome though. Airports are also a huge hassle.
                      THIS x100000000!!!!

I would literally stand for a 6 hour flight if they would let you. There is nothing comfortable about planes if you are as tall as us.

The exception would be most international flights are big enough to give more space.
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by Drez View Post
                        plus juan
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Shes real hot, amazing bod, but shes dumber than a box of rocks so that brings her down to about an 8

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                            Shes real hot, amazing bod, but shes dumber than a box of rocks so that brings her down to about an 8
                            I think she's got a cute face, and everything else about her is just a bit over the top for me. Exaggerated EVERYTHING. Overrated.
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

THIS x100000000!!!!

I would literally stand for a 6 hour flight if they would let you. There is nothing comfortable about planes if you are as tall as us.

The exception would be most international flights are big enough to give more space.
                              See you've neve been on a 14 hour flight where they land for 2 hours and refuel making the entire experience in inside the plane total 16 hours. It's the west thing ever, it's made even worse by the fact that everyone going to India has little kid with them.
                              - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Honestly, Kim K is bad but most of that is from makeup and plastic surgery. You should see what she looked like in like 2006 before anybody knew of her.

Her sisters too.
                                Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Working...
                                X