Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I like thunder thighs and a faaaat ***.

    Comment


    • Sit on my face, Kimmy.

      Comment


      • Bill, go to class.
        Mood: WOOF!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
          I like thunder thighs and a faaaat ***.
          No you don't
          Mood: WOOF!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by gurujot View Post
            See you've neve been on a 14 hour flight where they land for 2 hours and refuel making the entire experience in inside the plane total 16 hours. It's the west thing ever, it's made even worse by the fact that everyone going to India has little kid with them.
            not 14, but, I flew to Ecuador last summer, and that was a total of 12 hours with the layover. The plane was like brand new though, and plenty spacious, for the most part anyway...
            Oderint Dum Metuant

            It's too bad, I'm too good....

            Comment


            • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
              not 14, but, I flew to Ecuador last summer, and that was a total of 12 hours with the layover. The plane was like brand new though, and plenty spacious, for the most part anyway...
              I've had 10 hour flights to and from Hawaii. Just gotta deal with it.

              And being afraid to fly is ridiculous in these times. The most dangerous part of flying is the drive to the airport.
              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                I've had 10 hour flights to and from Hawaii. Just gotta deal with it.

                And being afraid to fly is ridiculous in these times. The most dangerous part of flying is the drive to the airport.
                A fear of flying isn't that ridiculous.
                Mood: WOOF!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                  I've had 10 hour flights to and from Hawaii. Just gotta deal with it.

                  And being afraid to fly is ridiculous in these times. The most dangerous part of flying is the drive to the airport.
                  I dont think any of us said we were afraid to fly. Except Rudy maybe lol
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

                  It's too bad, I'm too good....

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                    I dont think any of us said we were afraid to fly. Except Rudy maybe lol
                    That was in fact me.
                    Mood: WOOF!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                      A fear of flying isn't that ridiculous.
                      Put it this way....it's irrational.

                      Maybe ridiculous wasn't the right word.
                      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                        Put it this way....it's irrational.

                        Maybe ridiculous wasn't the right word.
                        Are all fears irrational?
                        Mood: WOOF!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                          Are all fears irrational?
                          Not at all.
                          The European Jews were probably quite afraid of the Nazis. Not irrational at all.
                          Fear of flying, given the fact that it's the safest means of transportation on the planet...is irrational.
                          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                            Not at all.
                            The European Jews were probably quite afraid of the Nazis. Not irrational at all.
                            Fear of flying, given the fact that it's the safest means of transportation on the planet...is irrational.
                            How does that make it irrational? You can still get in a plane accident and die, which can scare people, which incites fear.
                            Yes, the actual chance of that happening is very slight..but that doesn't mean a fear of a very actual possible outcome is irrational.
                            Mood: WOOF!

                            Comment


                            • AARON!! WHERE DA FUQ ARE YOU!? IMA KILL YOU!! smileyface.
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

                              It's too bad, I'm too good....

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                                AARON!! WHERE DA FUQ ARE YOU!? IMA KILL YOU!! smileyface.
                                Right here
                                Mood: WOOF!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X