This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    I dont think the Hawks will be as dominate as they have been next year. Maybe a playoff team though.
    I feel like this was gonna be their last super competitive year. They have some really big players that need new contracts in Wilson, avril, maxwell, kearse and lockette. Plus apparently lynch needs a new deal and Wagner will soon as well.
    "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
    - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

I dont think the Hawks will be as dominate as they have been next year. Maybe a playoff team though.
      They certainly wont have the flexible spending anymore since they now have to extend Wilson AND they are working on extending Lynch right now also. That means they are going to lose peices eventually, specifically on defense.
      IF they are good....it's going to be one more year, and then they are going to get pretty bad again. I think i actually predicted that already this season because of the contracts they had coming up. They spent WAAAAAAY too much money on their defense, and have no WRs....so, idk what they are going to do. But i also dont care because I dont like them lol
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• what would you rather have, a great defense or a great offense?

Comment

what would you rather have, a great defense or a great offense?
          Dominant offences seem to be more consistently shut down by defences. Dominant defences on the other hand are heavily reliant on the Offense to hold up their end of the game while offences can at time mask defense like ours did in 11. The offence generally hinges only the qb for the most part whereas the d can go to **** based on any of the key pieces getting injured.
          - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

what would you rather have, a great defense or a great offense?
            whichever wins more games and titles.
            I dont know. I'm torn. can I have a GREAT offense and a GOOD defense? or a GREAT defense and GOOD offense?? lol, what kinda balance we talkin about?
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• The awkward moment when a beautiful woman with perfect boobs comes to your desk and you find it impossible to focus on the task at hand..........
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by SG88 View Post
                The awkward moment when a beautiful woman with perfect boobs comes to your desk and you find it impossible to focus on the task at hand..........
                She Navy?

Comment

• Nick Cannon as Pac?
                  Jeeez man, Mariah has more street cred...

Comment

She Navy?
                    She's a beautiful woman with a perfect rack....who cares where she's from =P
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                      If shes in the navy then Gunit will have an easy time striking up a conversation. Duh Pizzle. Step your game up.

Comment

• Originally posted by SG88 View Post
                        The awkward moment when a beautiful woman with perfect boobs comes to your desk and you find it impossible to focus on the task at hand..........
                        For now, just demonstrate your value. When you've done that, PM me for step 2.
                        My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

She Navy?
                          I deal with potential navy officers now. I work literally right down the street from one of the biggest universities here. She is a college senior. They come in and out of here every week. This one is different though. Came in here with a wifebeater and no bra.
                          sigpic

Comment

Nick Cannon as Pac?
                            Jeeez man, Mariah has more street cred...
                            GTFOH! Really?
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                              For now, just demonstrate your value. When you've done that, PM me for step 2.
                              Good one Dennis
                              - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                                Well, if she's Navy, there's a chance you can approach her out at sea, where she can't say no...

...because of the implication.
                                My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Working...
                                X