Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by gurujot View Post
    Good one Dennis
    I prefer to just flash a wad of $100s and a magnum condom to demonstrate I have money and a magnum dong
    Oderint Dum Metuant

    It's too bad, I'm too good....

    Comment


    • Call me...Mantis.....

      "You should see him feast"

      I wish Frank would go back to acting like their dad for a few episodes. Some of the best episodes were when he was more...............normal.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by SG88 View Post
        GTFOH! Really?
        yea terrible. It doesnt even look remotely close to him.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
          Call me...Mantis.....

          "You should see him feast"

          I wish Frank would go back to acting like their dad for a few episodes. Some of the best episodes were when he was more...............normal.
          agreed. when he was pretty crazy, but not out of his mind
          Oderint Dum Metuant

          It's too bad, I'm too good....

          Comment


          • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
            I prefer to just flash a wad of $100s and a magnum condom to demonstrate I have money and a magnum dong
            Id probably just show off all the mass I've cultivated instead, that always works.
            "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
            - Marshawn Lynch

            Comment


            • The poop episode is one of the great Charlie and frank episodes. Best scenes gotta be when they're in the strip club discussing what kindle gay the guy is.
              "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
              - Marshawn Lynch

              Comment


              • Dez is an otter.
                "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                - Marshawn Lynch

                Comment


                • Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                  Dez is an otter.
                  ya motha

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                    Dez is an otter.
                    I'm glad you know how things work around here.
                    Mood: WOOF!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                      See you've neve been on a 14 hour flight where they land for 2 hours and refuel making the entire experience in inside the plane total 16 hours. It's the west thing ever, it's made even worse by the fact that everyone going to India has little kid with them.
                      I fly to Asia pretty regularly - depending on where I'm going it's 14 or 15 hours on the plane.

                      Thank god I can pretty much sleep on command....

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by G0820AT View Post
                        Sit on my face, Kimmy.

                        She killed Bill! You *******s!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                          I fly to Asia pretty regularly - depending on where I'm going it's 14 or 15 hours on the plane.

                          Thank god I can pretty much sleep on command....
                          Hey dad
                          Mood: WOOF!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                            She killed Bill! You *******s!
                            To be completely honest thats probably on my shortlist of ways I would want to die
                            "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                            - Marshawn Lynch

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                              I fly to Asia pretty regularly - depending on where I'm going it's 14 or 15 hours on the plane.

                              Thank god I can pretty much sleep on command....
                              You lucky *******, I have the hardest time falling asleep, I have a tough time even when Im tired
                              "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                              - Marshawn Lynch

                              Comment


                              • NY this mernin'
                                Mood: WOOF!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X