This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="rpska4"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="rpska4"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[|-)]yawnnn**</P>

morning. [C]</P>

[/quote]

Someone's here early.... lol

Jason Kidd to the Knicks? Hell yeah!

Rubio brain picking Kidd for 2-3 years = awesome
    [/quote]</P>

boss is out today, i had to open 815 this am*and i went to bed at like 230 this morning. Plus the girl that was suppose to come in*for a few hours*today called out.*FML. lol</P>

[/quote]

Why did you go to bed at 2:30? Thought you said you were gonna hit the bed early.....
    [/quote] That sounds like something a husband asks a wife or vice versa...... you guys married?[/quote]</P>

lol absolutely not. although BLT dreams about it every night. lol jk blt love you!</P>

[/quote] lol i know i was just pullin his leg...everyone else seems to give him tough love these days[/quote]</P>

blt and i have a love/hate brother/sister relationship on nad off the boards so*MOST of the time i am nice to him, the boys, ESP in this thread*on the other hand... lol not so much. and every once in*a while i speak*my mind too... i mean we all love BLT its just he needs*some tough love at times.. once daven graces us with his presense no more talk of this tho..... itll make today long and drama filled lol*</P>[/quote]
    lol i know y'all crack me up... but hey we could all use a lil tough love sometimes right? Die Hard is showing me tough love right now

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="rpska4"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="rpska4"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[|-)]yawnnn**</p>

morning. [C]</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

boss is out today, i had to open 815 this amand i went to bed at like 230 this morning. Plus the girl that was suppose to come infor a few hourstoday called out.FML. lol</p>

[/quote]

Why did you go to bed at 2:30? Thought you said you were gonna hit the bed early.....
      [/quote] That sounds like something a husband asks a wife or vice versa...... you guys married?[/quote]</p>

lol absolutely not. although BLT dreams about it every night. lol jk blt love you!</p>

[/quote] lol i know i was just pullin his leg...everyone else seems to give him tough love these days[/quote]</p>

blt and i have a love/hate brother/sister relationship on nad off the boards soMOST of the time i am nice to him, the boys, ESP in this threadon the other hand... lol not so much. and every once ina while i speakmy mind too... i mean we all love BLT its just he needssome tough love at times.. once daven graces us with his presense no more talk of this tho..... itll make today long and drama filled lol</p>[/quote]

Hate?

I thought it was love, love, and more love.....

I didn't know there was a hate aspect....

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="rpska4"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="rpska4"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[|-)]yawnnn**</p>

morning. [C]</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

boss is out today, i had to open 815 this am*and i went to bed at like 230 this morning. Plus the girl that was suppose to come in*for a few hours*today called out.*FML. lol</p>

[/quote]

[/quote] That sounds like something a husband asks a wife or vice versa...... you guys married?[/quote]</p>

lol absolutely not. although BLT dreams about it every night. lol jk blt love you!</p>

[/quote] lol i know i was just pullin his leg...everyone else seems to give him tough love these days[/quote]</p>

blt and i have a love/hate brother/sister relationship on nad off the boards so*MOST of the time i am nice to him, the boys, ESP in this thread*on the other hand... lol not so much. and every once in*a while i speak*my mind too... i mean we all love BLT its just he needs*some tough love at times.. once daven graces us with his presense no more talk of this tho..... itll make today long and drama filled lol*</p>[/quote]

Hate?

[/quote]
        haha its a harsh world eh?

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]morning guys.[][/quote]</P>

morning dezzzzy.</P>

[/quote]</P>

morning gorgous.[]</P>

[/quote]</P>

I'm blushing. Good morning to you too!</P>
          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

morning dezzzzy.</P>

[/quote]</P>

morning gorgous.[]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[] where have you been all my life</P>

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="rpska4"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="rpska4"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[|-)]yawnnn**</P>

morning. [C]</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

boss is out today, i had to open 815 this amand i went to bed at like 230 this morning. Plus the girl that was suppose to come infor a few hourstoday called out.FML. lol</P>

[/quote]

[/quote] That sounds like something a husband asks a wife or vice versa...... you guys married?[/quote]</P>

lol absolutely not. although BLT dreams about it every night. lol jk blt love you!</P>

[/quote] lol i know i was just pullin his leg...everyone else seems to give him tough love these days[/quote]</P>

blt and i have a love/hate brother/sister relationship on nad off the boards soMOST of the time i am nice to him, the boys, ESP in this threadon the other hand... lol not so much. and every once ina while i speakmy mind too... i mean we all love BLT its just he needssome tough love at times.. once daven graces us with his presense no more talk of this tho..... itll make today long and drama filled lol</P>

[/quote]

Hate?

[/quote]</P>

brother/ sister love/hate</P>

duh. your the brother. i am the sister. you love me. and i hate you. </P>

lol kiddingg.. i am in a smart *** mood today if you cant tell. []</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="rpska4"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="rpska4"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[|-)]yawnnn**</p>

morning. [C]</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

boss is out today, i had to open 815 this amand i went to bed at like 230 this morning. Plus the girl that was suppose to come infor a few hourstoday called out.FML. lol</p>

[/quote]

blt and i have a love/hate brother/sister relationship on nad off the boards soMOST of the time i am nice to him, the boys, ESP in this threadon the other hand... lol not so much. and every once ina while i speakmy mind too... i mean we all love BLT its just he needssome tough love at times.. once daven graces us with his presense no more talk of this tho..... itll make today long and drama filled lol</p>

[/quote]

Hate?

[/quote]</p>

brother/ sister love/hate</p>

duh. your the brother. i am the sister. you love me. and i hate you. </p>

lol kiddingg.. i am in a smart *** mood today if you cant tell. []</p>[/quote]

I can see that.....

Comment

morning dezzzzy.</P>

[/quote]</P>

morning gorgous.[]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

PAPPYYYY!!! oh how i have missed you!</P>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

morning dezzzzy.</P>

[/quote]</P>

morning gorgous.[]</P>

[/quote]</P>

lol you are such a flirt.</P>

Comment

ibb85 if i have to start a day off like you are i make a nice big cup of coffee and LOAD the sugar in there and its a sure shot way to turn that frown upside down

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]morning guys.[][/quote]</p>

morning dezzzzy.</p>

[/quote]</p>

morning gorgous.[]</p>

[/quote]</p>

I'm blushing. Good morning to you too!</p>[/quote]

LMAO

Comment

[quote user="rpska4"]ibb85 if i have to start a day off like you are i make a nice big cup of coffee and LOAD the sugar in there and its a sure shot way to turn that frown upside down [/quote]</P>

yeah, the large coffee with 6 splenda did wonders lol.. im ok right now, ill make my lunch DND trip for the iced coffee alittle earlier then usual today but ill be good. ha</P>

ibb = [C] ADDICT.</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="rpska4"]ibb85 if i have to start a day off like you are i make a nice big cup of coffee and LOAD the sugar in there and its a sure shot way to turn that frown upside down [/quote]</P>

yeah, the large coffee with 6 splenda did wonders lol.. im ok right now, ill make my lunch DND trip for the iced coffee alittle earlier then usual today but ill be good. ha</P>

ibb = [C] ADDICT.</P>[/quote]
                            SIX SPLENDAS?!~!@?~!@?~!@? yes ibb85 def a coffee addict. haha your CRAZY you must be bouncing off walls if i had 6 splendas my heart would be beating out of my chest

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

morning dezzzzy.</P>

[/quote]</P>

morning gorgous.[]</P>

[/quote]</P>

lol you are such a flirt.</P>

[/quote][:P] i knooooow. lol</P>

</P>

Comment

bill mayes died because matt made thosefaulty shocks. damn you matt.</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X