Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
    Yea but cold weather limits your activities drastically, so many more things you can do in the summer regardless of how hot and annoying it is
    Youve never tried to work in a repair shop during the summer, the heat gets you feeling so damn sluggish. Winter time you can wear a sweater under your coverall and your golden.
    "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
    - Marshawn Lynch

    Comment


    • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      lol....this is the response one of our IT guys sent after my printer was deemed unrepairable:

      "I will contact you when the new printer is ready to replace the dying one."

      Oh? is that the technical term? lol
      Thats what happens when you hire a white IT guy
      "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
      - Marshawn Lynch

      Comment


      • Originally posted by byron View Post
        As someone who worked outside for a living too cold was better ...Lot of things you can do to stay warm and still work .... too hot you just have to sweat it out
        I agree, moving around keeps you warm but the hands need to stay warm too. My grip isnt as good in the cold.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
          hmm...I like what youre saying with this.
          The other day when I was shoveling my ****ty driveway, when I first went out, I couldnt feel my hands or feet.
          After like 15 mins or so of BRUTAL physical labor (lol) i warmed up. After 15 more minutes i was nearly sweating my *** off. I prob lost 10 lbs that day lol
          haha that right .... wear dark clothes they absorb the sun more.... I'd chase the sun around the building try and stay on the leeward side out of the wind when possible ....space heaters all sorts of things can be done.....

          Comment


          • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
            I agree, moving around keeps you warm but the hands need to stay warm too. My grip isnt as good in the cold.
            Yeah gloves and such slow things down a bit.... I would use jersey gloves cut the ends for my thumb and index fingers ....plus most of the work was with nail guns

            Comment


            • Originally posted by byron View Post
              Yeah gloves and such slow things down a bit.... I would use jersey gloves cut the ends for my thumb and index fingers ....plus most of the work was with nail guns
              Yea when you have to tinker with something small or what not its a little difficult.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
                Yea but cold weather limits your activities drastically, so many more things you can do in the summer regardless of how hot and annoying it is
                well the work has to go on no matter the weather.... the heat really drags you down when your doing physical labor ....When I was young it didn't bother me as much ...

                Comment


                • Fall weather is too inconsistent for me.

                  Spring weather is perfect. Warm and sunny...and allergies!
                  Mood: WOOF!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                    Yea when you have to tinker with something small or what not its a little difficult.
                    no doubt

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                      Fall weather is too inconsistent for me.

                      Spring weather is perfect. Warm and sunny...and allergies!
                      Spring weather is more "consistent"? Are you nuts?
                      We've had plenty of snowstorms in April.
                      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                      Comment


                      • Just move to Florida

                        Comment


                        • lol Brain Williams. What a joke.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                            Spring weather is more "consistent"? Are you nuts?
                            We've had plenty of snowstorms in April.
                            Because you live in the NE you ding dong. I'm in Virginia.
                            Mood: WOOF!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Imgrate View Post
                              Just move to Florida
                              Ew
                              Mood: WOOF!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Imgrate View Post
                                Just move to Florida
                                Unless its Naples or Key West...Florida sucks.
                                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X