This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
    He was just the star of the period it wasn't really anything against him. There were these two guys who wore fur boots and crap like that, that really did it for me
    People take issue with the fact that the company wont let him take a back seat AT ALL. he's still main eventer nonstop.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      People hate Xpac? Is Xpac even back? haha
      Early 90's he was 123 Kid
      thats just when the phrase was coined. idk if he's still around. i hope not. he wasn't good. the ONLY reason people liked him was because he was tied to DX. ALso people felt he was only booked constantly because of he's in "The Kliq"
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 17s17 seconds ago
        Sadness continues: NFL films legend, HOFer and Steve Sabol's father, Ed Sabol, has passed away at age 98. RIP.

damn, that's sad
        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Gurjot, what's your MFL10 league's ID #?
          My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• I went in on kiwanuka and pissed off a few posters. Awesome!
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
              Gurjot, what's your MFL10 league's ID #?
              "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
              - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Rudy get slang and friendz so I can beat you in that.
                - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Lmao, Luck #2 and OBJ #3 makes me feel like I'm in the GMB2 draft again.

I slept through my pick and had Luck auto-picked in the late 2nd and was miffed. Could've had Jeremy Hill instead.

Comment

Lmao, Luck #2 and OBJ #3 makes me feel like I'm in the GMB2 draft again.

I slept through my pick and had Luck auto-picked in the late 2nd and was miffed. Could've had Jeremy Hill instead.
                    Some of the folks in gmb2 made some pretty bad picks like Peyton and Rodgers in the first.
                    - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

Some of the folks in gmb2 made some pretty bad picks like Peyton and Rodgers in the first.
                      Yeah, head-scratchers. I probably had the worst draft, though.

AD-Martin-VJax-Torrey-K.Wright in the first 7 or so rounds. Eek.

You lost your mind with that Evans pick, though.

Comment

Peyton was like a top 5 pick in the league I was in with the people in here and he won the whole thing. Lol
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by SG88 View Post
                          Peyton was like a top 5 pick in the league I was in with the people in here and he won the whole thing. Lol
                          I won't even consider a QB until the 3rd, but I'm trying to move away from snake drafts altogether. Auctions are the way to go.

Comment

Yeah, head-scratchers. I probably had the worst draft, though.

AD-Martin-VJax-Torrey-K.Wright in the first 7 or so rounds. Eek.

You lost your mind with that Evans pick, though.
                            He's gonna be good, I like his upside a lot and Calvins been injured pretty often lately.
                            - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by SG88 View Post
                              The winning team in this league rode a 13th round selection qb to the championship.
                              - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

He's gonna be good, I like his upside a lot and Calvins been injured pretty often lately.
                                Calvin, Nelson, and Julio were all on the freaking board! Julio is gonna be filthy with Shannahan running the O.

Comment

Working...
                                X