This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Yeah, head-scratchers. I probably had the worst draft, though.

AD-Martin-VJax-Torrey-K.Wright in the first 7 or so rounds. Eek.

You lost your mind with that Evans pick, though.

When I look back at the results I had a pretty bad draft as well, I think I ended up with like 2 guys that I drafted in my final roster.
    "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
    - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
      The winning team in this league rode a 13th round selection qb to the championship.
      Yeah, dude, Wilson was the QB to have this year. I was snagging him in auctions for a buck or two after some 13-14 QBs were going ahead of him. Ridiculous, since Wilson had never been less than the QB8 in his career.
      My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Calvin, Nelson, and Julio were all on the freaking board! Julio is gonna be filthy with Shannahan running the O.
        I blanked on who their oc was in atl. It's only a 10.00 league so no point worrying too much. I'm gonna try and get devante Parker or Kevin white near the end of the draft.
        - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

I blanked on who their oc was in atl. It's only a 10.00 league so no point worrying too much. I'm gonna try and get devante Parker or Kevin white near the end of the draft.
          I'm probably gonna do like 40 of them. Kind of hard not to turn a profit if you mix it up.

Comment

I'm probably gonna do like 40 of them. Kind of hard not to turn a profit if you mix it up.
            The key is to diversify though. Can't make the mistake of drafting the same team over and over again or else your out on everything, spoken from experience.
            - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• If you do like 20 all you gotta do is win 2 to break even
              - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• I hit 1/4 last year. I'm just hoping to hit 6 or 7 of 35-40. I have no interest in doing mock drafts at a high volume like last year. These are way sharper leagues, so I think they'll be better tools than mocks anyway.

Comment

I hit 1/4 last year. I'm just hoping to hit 6 or 7 of 35-40. I have no interest in doing mock drafts at a high volume like last year. These are way sharper leagues, so I think they'll be better tools than mocks anyway.
                  That's a pretty good hit rate. I don't hinknim gonna waste too much time with mocks this year either, they're never anything close to how the drafts actually go.
                  - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Better call Saul is pretty solid, I thought it was was probably gonna be a cash grab. So far it doesn't look like it.
                    - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

That's a pretty good hit rate. I don't hinknim gonna waste too much time with mocks this year either, they're never anything close to how the drafts actually go.
                      Is Tevin Coleman the #3 RB in this class, or is it too early to say?

Comment

Is Tevin Coleman the #3 RB in this class, or is it too early to say?
                        Probably, but you could probably put him ahead of Gurley for now since he probably won't play right away. I think he might even be better than Gordon for a PPR league.
                        - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Eek. Cracked 20K.

Comment

• So I see we signed a "Brett Jones" from a place called the CFL. I'm not certain that Canada even exists, so I have mixed feelings on this signing.

Comment

So I see we signed a "Brett Jones" from a place called the CFL. I'm not certain that Canada even exists, so I have mixed feelings on this signing.
                              I'd be willing to bet that the best OL in the CFL is prob better than most of our O-line. But that's just me.....
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• I don't know whether he's gonna be good or not but I found it pretty damn funny that a guy in tagf thought playing in NY would be like summer weather for him. Cause NYs so far from Canada and such.
                                - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

Working...
                                X