X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="dezzzR"]

bill mayes died because matt faulty shocks. damn you matt.</p>[/quote]

Now we're stuck with that Sham Wow guy dweeb as the lead infomercial guy... I hate him

Comment

[quote user="rpska4"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="rpska4"]ibb85 if i have to start a day off like you are i make a nice big cup of coffee and LOAD the sugar in there and its a sure shot way to turn that frown upside down [/quote]</P>

yeah, the large coffee with 6 splenda did wonders lol.. im ok right now, ill make my lunch DND trip for the iced coffee alittle earlier then usual today but ill be good. ha</P>

ibb = [C] ADDICT.</P>

[/quote] SIX SPLENDAS?!~!@?~!@?~!@? yes ibb85 def a coffee addict. haha your CRAZY you must be bouncing off walls if i had 6 splendas my heart would be beating out of my chest[/quote]</P>

lol this is a daily thing.... thats only 1 large cup... lol i AVERAGE, 1 large hot and 1 large iced daily.. sometimes we throw a 3rd in too lol not to mention what i drink at home before i even leave work work lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"]

bill mayes died because matt faulty shocks. damn you matt.</p>[/quote]

Now we're stuck with that Sham Wow guy dweeb as the lead infomercial guy... I hate him
        [/quote]
        he was actually just popped not to long ago here at sobe for punching a woman in the face

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="rpska4"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="rpska4"]ibb85 if i have to start a day off like you are i make a nice big cup of coffee and LOAD the sugar in there and its a sure shot way to turn that frown upside down [/quote]</P>

yeah, the large coffee with 6 splenda did wonders lol.. im ok right now, ill make my lunch DND trip for the iced coffee alittle earlier then usual today but ill be good. ha</P>

ibb = [C] ADDICT.</P>

[/quote] SIX SPLENDAS?!~!@?~!@?~!@? yes ibb85 def a coffee addict. haha your CRAZY you must be bouncing off walls if i had 6 splendas my heart would be beating out of my chest[/quote]</P>

lol this is a daily thing.... thats only 1 large cup...* lol i AVERAGE, 1 large hot and 1 large iced daily.. sometimes we throw a 3rd in too lol not to mention what i drink at home before i even leave work work lol</P>[/quote]
          wow hahaha how do you sleep at night?! If i drank coffee like that id have severe insomnia

Comment

This is ridiculous

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUbWjIKxrrs

RIP BILLY MAYS

He will be severely missed

Comment

[quote user="rpska4"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"]

bill mayes died because matt faulty shocks. damn you matt.</P>

[/quote]

[/quote] he was actually just popped not to long ago here at sobe for punching a woman in the face[/quote]</P>

lol a prostitute actually . he kissed was kissingher and apparently, no kissing was aloud and she bit his lip and he punched her. lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]This is ridiculous

RIP BILLY MAYS

[/quote]
                yeah that espn 360 commercial was great

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]This is ridiculous

RIP BILLY MAYS

[/quote] it really is man.....

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="rpska4"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"]

bill mayes died because matt faulty shocks. damn you matt.</P>

[/quote]

[/quote] he was actually just popped not to long ago here at sobe for punching a woman in the face[/quote]</P>

lol a prostitute actually . he kissed was kissing*her and apparently, no kissing was aloud and she bit his lip and he punched her. lol</P>[/quote]
                    haha thats hilarious... YOU"LL BE SAYIN WOW EVERYTIME

Comment

"youll love my nuts" lmao. this guy screams bull**** artist.

Comment

[quote user="rpska4"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]This is ridiculous

RIP BILLY MAYS

[/quote]
                        yeah that espn 360 commercial was great[/quote]

Oh yeah, that was awesome.

"Now my job is way less soul crushing"

LMAOOOOOO

Comment

[quote user="rpska4"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="rpska4"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

ibb = [C] ADDICT.</P>

lol this is a daily thing.... thats only 1 large cup... lol i AVERAGE, 1 large hot and 1 large iced daily.. sometimes we throw a 3rd in too lol not to mention what i drink at home before i even leave work work lol</P>

[/quote] wow hahaha how do you sleep at night?! If i drank coffee like that id have severe insomnia[/quote]</P>

lol i dont know. maybe thats why i am up til 1-3 am every night lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="rpska4"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]This is ridiculous

RIP BILLY MAYS

[/quote]
                            yeah that espn 360 commercial was great[/quote]

Oh yeah, that was awesome.

"Now my job is way less soul crushing"

LMAOOOOOO
                            [/quote]
                            haha right. "live sports at work is much better then work at work"

Comment

J-Kidd gonna rock MSG

Comment

hopefully hes enough to bring LBJ here in '10

kidd only has a year or two maximum left in the tank

Comment

Working...
                                X