This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
    I don't know whether he's gonna be good or not but I found it pretty damn funny that a guy in tagf thought playing in NY would be like summer weather for him. Cause NYs so far from Canada and such.
    Someone on the boards is dumb? GTFOH!!!!11one
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      Someone on the boards is dumb? GTFOH!!!!11one
      This just seems like a special kind of dumb because I'm pretty sure this was serious and it had nothing to do with opinion
      "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
      - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• I saw John Wick last night. I think Keanu said 2 words the whole movie

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
          This just seems like a special kind of dumb because I'm pretty sure this was serious and it had nothing to do with opinion
          word
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
            I saw John Wick last night. I think Keanu said 2 words the whole movie
            I heard that was actually decent. outta 10 what do you give it?
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I saw John Wick last night. I think Keanu said 2 words the whole movie
              the trailers for that looked dumb as hell
              "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
              - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

I heard that was actually decent. outta 10 what do you give it?
                7, it was decent. The fight scenes were really good. Its your typical hitman movie.

Comment

7, it was decent. The fight scenes were really good. Its your typical hitman movie.
                  That's pretty much what I heard about it. Not great, but underrated for what people assumed would be a bad movie.
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• The funniest Brain Williams picture Iv seen is him stand next to a volcano with dinosaurs and meteors photo shopped into the picture with the quotes
                    "Im here, live in Pangea and the sky is literally falling" lol

Comment

• Ughh forgot about Better call Saul.

Comment

The funniest Brain Williams picture Iv seen is him stand next to a volcano with dinosaurs and meteors photo shopped into the picture with the quotes
                        "Im here, live in Pangea and the sky is literally falling" lol
                        hahaha.
                        I saw one that said "And then I told Bellichik,'2nd and goal? watch for the slant"
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• The Used coming to PK in May. Legit

*Cue Dezz w/ some emo comment
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Im on ign and I made a post about how I should have waited to buy the xbone until more games came out, I never knew there were so many virgins in the world. You would think I boinked their mother.

Comment

Im on ign and I made a post about how I should have waited to buy the xbone until more games came out, I never knew there were so many virgins in the world. You would think I boinked their mother.
                              lol....
                              My roommate got PS4 when they came out, he bought like 4 because he found a deal where he could sell a bunch of them on ebay and make a quick $500 during the christmas rush.
                              He didnt have any games to get until the summer lol. Even then we never use it.
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

lol....
                                My roommate got PS4 when they came out, he bought like 4 because he found a deal where he could sell a bunch of them on ebay and make a quick $500 during the christmas rush.
                                He didnt have any games to get until the summer lol. Even then we never use it.
                                Yea man, theres a serious drought in the gaming industry. I was called a "mainstream gamer" and was attacked by a bunch of indy gamers. one kid said he had 60 games for xbone. ????? I mentioned the new Battlefield coming out and someone told me to go suck EA's ****. lol

Comment

Working...
                                X