This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    Yea man, theres a serious drought in the gaming industry. I was called a "mainstream gamer" and was attacked by a bunch of indy gamers. one kid said he had 60 games for xbone. ????? I mentioned the new Battlefield coming out and someone told me to go suck EA's ****. lol
    HAHAHAHA.....
    It's hilarious that people have comlpletely flip-flopped stances. Indie games used to be solely on PC, and then when they ran thru consoles, it became such a huge trend. And now apparently these console losers feel the need to blindly defend a bad market.

In other news, a friend of mine from Boston just got a job with EA Games working on the next NBA Live. He's a graphics designer. He had to relocate to Orlando for it.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      HAHAHAHA.....
      It's hilarious that people have comlpletely flip-flopped stances. Indie games used to be solely on PC, and then when they ran thru consoles, it became such a huge trend. And now apparently these console losers feel the need to blindly defend a bad market.

In other news, a friend of mine from Boston just got a job with EA Games working on the next NBA Live. He's a graphics designer. He had to relocate to Orlando for it.
      Yea you told me that, sick. Would love to land something like that.

Comment

• Comment

• Lundqvist gets hit in throat by shot, stays in....

"It's cool, i'll just breathe through my nose...."
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Best post from MH's "The Catch" thread....from MH himself:

"No....Everyone must do what I want them to do."

lol
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• rudes is hanging on odbs drumstick....

Comment

Lundqvist gets hit in throat by shot, stays in....

"It's cool, i'll just breathe through my nose...."
                Its amazing some of the injuries hockey players play through. True gladiators.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                  rudes is hanging on odbs drumstick....
                  cuz she thirsty.....(only say that because i know she despises the term)
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

lol....
                    My roommate got PS4 when they came out, he bought like 4 because he found a deal where he could sell a bunch of them on ebay and make a quick $500 during the christmas rush.
                    He didnt have any games to get until the summer lol. Even then we never use it.
                    Ive actually bought a PS4 on two separate occasions and gotten rid of it within two weeks both times because it was so waste
                    "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                    - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                      Ive actually bought a PS4 on two separate occasions and gotten rid of it within two weeks both times because it was so waste
                      I can't really say....
                      What's funny is that we were both huge fans of the last 2 Gran Turismo games, which only came out on PS3, so that's what we played when we got the PS4. Since then we've only played the Last of us re-release, and that LOTR game, which was ok, but fairly repetitive.
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I can't really say....
                        What's funny is that we were both huge fans of the last 2 Gran Turismo games, which only came out on PS3, so that's what we played when we got the PS4. Since then we've only played the Last of us re-release, and that LOTR game, which was ok, but fairly repetitive.
                        Last of us was good. Very pertay.

Comment

cuz she thirsty.....(only say that because i know she despises the term)
                          Actually the term is okay, the way it's used is not.

But I am thirsty for ODB. Sexiest man alive.
                          Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• 2 week vacation! I still have another 57 days to burn before retirement in september.
                            sigpic

Comment

I can't really say....
                              You're missing out on so much if your playing Gt in stead of Forza
                              - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                                Actually the term is okay, the way it's used is not.

But I am thirsty for ODB. Sexiest man alive.
                                It was used properly
                                - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

Working...
                                X