TC sucks tho
    You dont believe that though.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      You dont believe that though.
      I do tho
      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• lol did you guys in passing see what Demarcus Cousins said the other day about what it's like playing in Sacramento?

"Concepcion: In other news, it’s amazing that Boogie is now comparing playing for the Kings to a RELIGIOUS TRIAL SET UPON HIM BY GOD. THAT’S HOW BAD IT IS. THE ONLY WAY BOOGIE CAN EXPLAIN THE KINGS IS THAT IT MUST BE GOD’S WILL, LIKE A PLAGUE OF LOCUSTS OR A TSUNAMI. WAY TO GO, VIVEK."
        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Pizz I'm really dying to go see The Used at The Civic Center with you!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
            Pizz I'm really dying to go see The Used at The Civic Center with you!!!!!!!!
            WOOT WOOT!! =P
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• http://grantland.com/the-triangle/a-...are-offseason/

Amazing....the part about Shannahan's PowerPoint presentation cracked me the **** up.
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                lol did you guys in passing see what Demarcus Cousins said the other day about what it's like playing in Sacramento?

"Concepcion: In other news, itís amazing that Boogie is now comparing playing for the Kings to a RELIGIOUS TRIAL SET UPON HIM BY GOD. THATíS HOW BAD IT IS. THE ONLY WAY BOOGIE CAN EXPLAIN THE KINGS IS THAT IT MUST BE GODíS WILL, LIKE A PLAGUE OF LOCUSTS OR A TSUNAMI. WAY TO GO, VIVEK."
                Cant blame the guy for being fed up. They're planning on going to their third HC of the season soon and they draft the same position every year even though they always have good draft spots. Draft Mclemore give up on him after a season, draft Stauskas and waste him on the bench because Mclemore was able to get better over the summer. Their owner is also a dumbass he wants to play 4-5 on defense so that one guy can cherry pick on offence.
                "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                  Cant blame the guy for being fed up. They're planning on going to their third HC of the season soon and they draft the same position every year even though they always have good draft spots. Draft Mclemore give up on him after a season, draft Stauskas and waste him on the bench because Mclemore was able to get better over the summer. Their owner is also a dumbass he wants to play 4-5 on defense so that one guy can cherry pick on offence.
                  oh, i dont disagree.....I just thought it was hilarious.
                  who ****ing cares about the NBA.....you literally just said more than anyone ever has in the history of this thread.
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                    oh, i dont disagree.....I just thought it was hilarious.
                    who ****ing cares about the NBA.....you literally just said more than anyone ever has in the history of this thread.
                    I care about the NBA, but that reminds of a funny story from the Raptors game friday. The guy sitting next to me was explaining rules to his girlfriend all game but he had no clue either so he would tell her stuff like a personal foul is different because it only affects that guy whereas a bench foul for example affects the bench. I **** you not he referenced bench fouls instead of team fouls. Guess thats what you get living in a city full of rich bandwagoners.
                    - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• http://ca.complex.com/pop-culture/20...y%202015-02-10

So their already planning on rebooting Spiderman
                      - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

Pizz I'm really dying to go see The Used at The Civic Center with you!!!!!!!!
                        Emo's and hipsters? Youre so lost Rudes.

Comment

Emo's and hipsters? Youre so lost Rudes.
                          Sigh...it was a joke.

Comment

Sigh...it was a joke.

Comment

Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Mood: WOOF!

Comment