This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    He is? I dont see whats overrated about a double double machine whos a true power forward.
    Don't know if you watched the last game, but he's dropped off considerably in terms of rebounds, assists, and I do believe points included. He's not BAD but against the better small forwards/power forwards in the league..he's slightly overrated.
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
      Don't know if you watched the last game, but he's dropped off considerably in terms of rebounds, assists, and I do believe points included. He's not BAD but against the better small forwards/power forwards in the league..he's slightly overrated.
      we talkin about the same guy? lol
      Blake Griffin has been awesome, and will miss 3-4 weeks with elbow surgery because he's been playing hurt lol.
      He's having one of the best seasons of his short career. Highest scoring avg of his career, so ....uhh.....yer wrong.
      He doesn't need to focus as heavily on rebounding when you have Deandre Jordan averaging almost 14 a game. The other day he got 27 boards I think.
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

we talkin about the same guy? lol
        Blake Griffin has been awesome, and will miss 3-4 weeks with elbow surgery because he's been playing hurt lol.
        He's having one of the best seasons of his short career. Highest scoring avg of his career, so ....uhh.....yer wrong.
        He doesn't need to focus as heavily on rebounding when you have Deandre Jordan averaging almost 14 a game. The other day he got 27 boards I think.
        I know it's not his focus, I was just saying his numbers compared to other guys at his position (Durant, Lebron, even Jimmy Butler) are not as good..especially this year.

Comment

• both of you, shut up

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
            both of you, shut up
            Get castrated.

Comment

• Actually that wouldn't work because you need balls in the first place, nvm.

Comment

I know it's not his focus, I was just saying his numbers compared to other guys at his position (Durant, Lebron, even Jimmy Butler) are not as good..especially this year.
                Literally none of those guys play the same position lmao. KD and LBJ are both SF/Point Forwards, and Butler is a SG.

You are wrong about quite honestly every point youve made so far.

Blake Griffin a TRUE Power Forward, in every aspect of his game. In fact, he scores much much more than most PFs.
                We're talking K.Love, Aldridge, Boogie, Bosh, UNIBROW Davis....those are the guys you compare him to. And Blake stacks up just fine. His rebounding #s have been down thanks to Jordan completely dominating the paint in recent seasons. That's it.
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Who wants a chocolate mold of my butthole for Valentines day?
                  http://elitedaily.com/news/world/edi...e-mold/932939/

Comment

Literally none of those guys play the same position lmao. KD and LBJ are both SF/Point Forwards, and Butler is a SG.

You are wrong about quite honestly every point youve made so far.

Blake Griffin a TRUE Power Forward, in every aspect of his game. In fact, he scores much much more than most PFs.
                    We're talking K.Love, Aldridge, Boogie, Bosh, UNIBROW Davis....those are the guys you compare him to. And Blake stacks up just fine. His rebounding #s have been down thanks to Jordan completely dominating the paint in recent seasons. That's it.
                    POINT FORWARD IS NOT AN OFFICIAL POSITION. LET'S GET THAT OUT THE WAY.

Comment

Actually that wouldn't work because you need balls in the first place, nvm.
                      Paalease

Comment

Who wants a chocolate mold of my butthole for Valentines day?
                        http://elitedaily.com/news/world/edi...e-mold/932939/
                        that came up in my feed the other day.............****ing weird, man...
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

that came up in my feed the other day.............****ing weird, man...
                          lmao

Comment

POINT FORWARD IS NOT AN OFFICIAL POSITION. LET'S GET THAT OUT THE WAY.
                            It's still a Small Forward..........regardless of what "official" positions exist. Anyone who handles the ball above the paint cannot be classified as a Power Forward.
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

So.....speaking of things nobody cares about:

HOW bad will the NBA dunk contest be this year? Not a matter of if it's bad...but how bad....

Did anyone including the NBA, and the TNT Commentators actually understand the format of the competition last year? Because it didn't make much sense......actually it made no sense.
                              This year could be pretty sweet actually Giannis is god damn freak of nature, Lavine has springs for legs. Then theres TRoss whos already won once.
                              "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                              - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

lmao
                                Can you imagine giving them to someone who didnt see the advertisement or the packaging? they honestly would have no idea wtf it was....
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X