This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
    This year could be pretty sweet actually Giannis is god damn freak of nature, Lavine has springs for legs. Then theres TRoss whos already won once.
    youre drowning in the kool aid bro.....let me save you. Please let me save you.

Can you honestly say you had any idea what was going on last year during it?? The announcers and judges had no idea that Wall had won. it was so ridiculous!!
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
      40 is 2 G's.
      Get 4 more dollars somewhere.

Rob Bill's restaurant.
      20. For 10 more than what youre paying you can get a Q sometimes.
      "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
      - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• half day for me, gotta go. maybe i'll post more later.
        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
          youre drowning in the kool aid bro.....let me save you. Please let me save you.

Can you honestly say you had any idea what was going on last year during it?? The announcers and judges had no idea that Wall had won. it was so ridiculous!!
          The format is back to the old one. Dont say Im drowning in the Kool Aid because I actually know whats going on in the NBA.
          - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
            It's still a Small Forward..........regardless of what "official" positions exist. Anyone who handles the ball above the paint cannot be classified as a Power Forward.
            And my point being is that is not their official position. Lebron plays the SMALL FORWARD POSITION. Blake Griffin plays the SMALL FORWARD/POWER FOWARD position.Kevin Durant will tell you he is a small forward. Jimmy Butler is a small forward first, and SG second. How many Chicago Bulls games do you watch?

Anyway, that's not the point and I'm glad you brought up Kevin Love because he too is overrated.
            Both he and Griffin are average post up players. They have excelled their game tremendously but they still haven't broken into that super stardom yet. I wouldn't take those two over any of the players I mentioned. Not even Carmelo.

Blake Griffin's injury probably played a major factor in his decline this year, so I'll give him a pass but you can't tell me he hasn't declined a bit this year offensively and defensively. I'm not saying a lot, but he has.
            Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Lol Blake Griffin is so overrated as a player
              Griffin is no where near being over rated. I would say he might even be under rated because most people think hes only good at dunking when he might actually be one of the more complete players in the league. I would say hes probably the most exciting player Ive watched play live.
              - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

And my point being is that is not their official position. Lebron plays the SMALL FORWARD POSITION. Blake Griffin plays the SMALL FORWARD/POWER FOWARD position.Kevin Durant will tell you he is a small forward. Jimmy Butler is a small forward first, and SG second. How many Chicago Bulls games do you watch?

Anyway, that's not the point and I'm glad you brought up Kevin Love because he too is overrated.
                Both he and Griffin are average post up players. They have excelled their game tremendously but they still haven't broken into that super stardom yet. I wouldn't take those two over any of the players I mentioned. Not even Carmelo.

Blake Griffin's injury probably played a major factor in his decline this year, so I'll give him a pass but you can't tell me he hasn't declined a bit this year offensively and defensively. I'm not saying a lot, but he has.
                Rudy you literally have no idea what youre talking about
                - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

Griffin is no where near being over rated. I would say he might even be under rated because most people think hes only good at dunking when he might actually be one of the more complete players in the league. I would say hes probably the most exciting player Ive watched play live.
                  Nah, the whole "all he does is dunk" is a myth now. He's really worked at his game.
                  I just don't think he's one of the better small forwards in the league. If you really think about it....he's not.
                  Great athlete though.

Comment

Rudy you literally have no idea what youre talking about
                    Actually I do know what I'm talking about, which is why the Clippers were considering bringing in James and Carmelo last offseason.
                    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...hable-in-trade

Two small forwards that are better than him. So yeah, my point still stands.

Comment

• Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• ..i'm such a troll

Comment

Actually I do know what I'm talking about, which is why the Clippers were considering bringing in James and Carmelo last offseason.
                          http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...hable-in-trade

Two small forwards that are better than him. So yeah, my point still stands.
                          Like JP said neither of those guys plays the same position as Blake. Hes a real PF, while those guys are SFs that play PF in small ball situations. The reason they were considering bringing them in is that theyre superstars and you try to get as many of those on your roster as possible.
                          - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

Like JP said neither of those guys plays the same position as Blake. Hes a real PF, while those guys are SFs that play PF in small ball situations. The reason they were considering bringing them in is that theyre superstars and you try to get as many of those on your roster as possible.
                            Power forward, OK. Let's compare him with the Power Forwards in the league.

Anthony Davis- Hell hell hell hell no
                            Tim Duncan - Hell no.
                            LeMarcus Aldridge- Hell no
                            DeMarcus Cousins- Hell no
                            Chris Bosh - Debatable

Comment

• Lol..so he's average against the best Small Forwards, and even more average against the top Power Forwards.

i'm sleep.

Comment

• Hell I'd take the due he posterizes all the time in Pau Gasol over him.

Comment

Working...
                                X