This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
    Power forward, OK. Let's compare him with the Power Forwards in the league.

Anthony Davis- Hell hell hell hell no
    Tim Duncan - Hell no.
    LeMarcus Aldridge- Hell no
    DeMarcus Cousins- Hell no
    Chris Bosh - Debatable
    Boogie is a C,
    LMA plays C and PF and Blakes about even with him
    Duncan in his prime is better, Duncan now? No
    Better than Bosh
    So what if hes not better than Davis whos a top 5 player in the NBA within the next two years
    "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
    - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

Lol..so he's average against the best Small Forwards, and even more average against the top Power Forwards.

i'm sleep.
      Again you have no idea what youre doing. This is why youre overpaying for stuff.
      - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
        Boogie is a C,
        LMA plays C and PF and Blakes about even with him
        Duncan in his prime is better, Duncan now? No
        Better than Bosh
        So what if hes not better than Davis whos a top 5 player in the NBA within the next two years
        You're not going to find strictly a Power Forward or strictly a C. It's usually PF/C because of how big they are.
        Blake is not even with Aldridge in terms of play. Aldridge is much better in every aspect, post up, face up.
        Tim Duncan is better than Blake Griffin. Prime, past prime, any prime.
        Him and Bosh are a lot closer than you think, and I don't even like Chris Bosh like that.
        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Again you have no idea what youre doing. This is why youre overpaying for stuff.
          What am I "doing"?

Comment

You're not going to find strictly a Power Forward or strictly a C. It's usually PF/C because of how big they are.
            Blake is not even with Aldridge in terms of play. Aldridge is much better in every aspect, post up, face up.
            Tim Duncan is better than Blake Griffin. Prime, past prime, any prime.
            Him and Bosh are a lot closer than you think, and I don't even like Chris Bosh like that.
            Boogie is a pure C and Aldridge plays a lot of it. Aldridges face up is not better than Blake because no ones scared of him blowing past like they are with Blake. Bosh is a stretch 4 and not a traditional 4 like Blake is, and theyre not close because Blakes inside game is way better than Boshs making him better by a lot. And again Duncan is no longer better than Blake.
            - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

Boogie is a pure C and Aldridge plays a lot of it. Aldridges face up is not better than Blake because no ones scared of him blowing past like they are with Blake. Bosh is a stretch 4 and not a traditional 4 like Blake is, and theyre not close because Blakes inside game is way better than Boshs making him better by a lot. And again Duncan is no longer better than Blake.
              Dude, Blake Griffin looks like he's trying to take a dump every time he goes to take a jump shot lol.
              Can't shoot off the dribble.
              Inside game? You mean his post game? LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Duncan is better than Blake right now and he will always be better than him.

Comment

Dude, Blake Griffin looks like he's trying to take a dump every time he goes to take a jump shot lol.
                Can't shoot off the dribble.
                Inside game? You mean his post game? LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Duncan is better than Blake right now and he will always be better than him.
                Your knowledge of basketball is comprable to your knowledge of fantasy which is impressive.
                - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

Your knowledge of basketball is comprable to your knowledge of fantasy which is impressive.
                  You can't even refute what I just said because you know it's a disgrace to say that Blake Griffin has a nice inside game. You always harp on someone about not knowing something but you just proved you have absolutely no clue of what you're talking about.

I don't even think you watch basketball now because of that.
                  Last edited by Rudy; 02-11-2015, 02:48 PM.

Comment

• Blake Griffin

LMA

Heres a link to the site I used
                    - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

Blake Griffin

LMA

Heres a link to the site I used
                      can you post the link

Comment

can you post the link
                        http://vorped.com/1-nba/2014-2015/pl...dge/shotchart/
                        - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Griffin also takes more than half his shots in the paint to your point about no post game
                          - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Just because you score in the paint doesn't mean you are posting up in the paint.

How many of those are layups vs actual points being scored because he posted up a defender?

Comment

Just because you score in the paint doesn't mean you are posting up in the paint.

How many of those are layups vs actual points being scored because he posted up a defender?
                              very few of them are lay ups, big men dont typically get lay up oppurtunities because theyre not coming in off the dribble
                              - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

very few of them are lay ups, big men dont typically get lay up oppurtunities because theyre not coming in off the dribble
                                But he could have been passed the ball and then bam, easy score. Especially from pick and rolls with Chris Paul.
                                I would like to see more advanced stats show which percentage of that percentage are from posting up players.

Comment

Working...
                                X