This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
    But he could have been passed the ball and then bam, easy score. Especially from pick and rolls with Chris Paul.
    I would like to see more advanced stats show which percentage of that percentage are from posting up players.
    Watch the damn games and you will see how good he is instead blindly making statements about topics that you dont have very much knowledge
    "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
    - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• She lost credibility when she called Blake a SF. Then tried to cover it up by calling herself a troll, AND THEN once again posting more totally incorrect points.
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• I'd say Blake is underrated. He's one of only a few TRUE PFs in all respects. There are a ton of hybrid PF/C players these days, and stretch 4 is more common every single year. Blake is a force in the paint. Only the best defenders at PF/C can give him hard times.
        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
          She lost credibility when she called Blake a SF. Then tried to cover it up by calling herself a troll, AND THEN once again posting more totally incorrect points.
          I am a troll. Lol.

What incorrect points did I make? Y'all like to say i'm wrong on this and that, but fail to point out what exactly I'm saying wrong.
          You have guru saying he's a good inside/post up man, and then fails to come up with any evidence to suggest as such. Just because his percentages are high in the paint doesn't mean he's a good post up player or a better post up player than Aldridge.
          Mood: WOOF!

Comment

She lost credibility when she called Blake a SF. Then tried to cover it up by calling herself a troll, AND THEN once again posting more totally incorrect points.
            Thats our Rudey.

Comment

I'd say Blake is underrated. He's one of only a few TRUE PFs in all respects. There are a ton of hybrid PF/C players these days, and stretch 4 is more common every single year. Blake is a force in the paint. Only the best defenders at PF/C can give him hard times.
              Underrated he is not. There's a reason why many players across the league don't really like him or care for him as a player and it's not because he's good at dunking. It's because he's a great athlete with average to decent ball skills and he plays for the Clippers.

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                Watch the damn games and you will see how good he is instead blindly making statements about topics that you dont have very much knowledge
                It's unfortunate that you are accusing me of something you obviously do. A good post up player? That's definitive proof you don't even watch the Clippers. He's not a good post up player at all.

Comment

• That's like saying Peyton Manning is good at throwing the deep ball.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                    Thats our Rudey.
                    You all love me dearly, and i'm grateful for it.

Comment

It's unfortunate that you are accusing me of something you obviously do. A good post up player? That's definitive proof you don't even watch the Clippers. He's not a good post up player at all.
                      Hes a good post player. As long as you can score in the post you are a good post player. And I watched him in person on Friday.
                      - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                        Hes a good post player. As long as you can score in the post you are a good post player. And I watched him in person on Friday.
                        He's not a good post up player, but I'm glad you got to see him in person.

also uh...if you see Drake....let me know.

Comment

• Leonardo DiCaprio has ended his fling with Rihanna after pulling a model just inches away from her at a party in LA.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                            Leonardo DiCaprio has ended his fling with Rihanna after pulling a model just inches away from her at a party in LA.
                            lucky model..

Comment

He's not a good post up player, but I'm glad you got to see him in person.

also uh...if you see Drake....let me know.
                              He actually sits in my line of sight whenever hes at the raps games. I also dont think you get the distinction between post and post up. If being good at posting up made you a good PF Al Jefferson would be the GOAT but theres a lot more to it.
                              - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• So Im pretty my comment was the final straw that got MHs thread closed. If so I would like to be recognized for my achievement.
                                - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

Working...
                                X