Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    Clearly youve missed my numerous posts on the subject, whether in this thread, or another lol
    I was agreeing with you man...
    Mood: WOOF!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
      Yeah any FA is a "good signing if we can get them for cheap."
      not for cheap rudy, the correct term is right price
      "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
      - Marshawn Lynch

      Comment


      • Originally posted by gurujot View Post
        not for cheap rudy, the correct term is right price
        Lmao yeah that too.
        What the hell is the right price?
        Mood: WOOF!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
          Lmao yeah that too.
          What the hell is the right price?
          when its the right price you just know it deep down inside
          "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
          - Marshawn Lynch

          Comment


          • "If they can just.."
            "If he stays healthy.."
            "TC will shape him up.."
            Mood: WOOF!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
              I did. $500 mill
              i'm not sharing.
              See, Id give each of you in here a mill except Guru cause I dont care much for him. Now you can join him cause of your stupid season ticket comment.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                "If they can just.."
                "If he stays healthy.."
                "TC will shape him up.."
                Whether you want to admit it or not, TC does straighten a lot of these guys out.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                  Whether you want to admit it or not, TC does straighten a lot of these guys out.
                  You're missing the point.
                  Automatically assuming that Coughlin can swoop in and save someone like idk Josh Gordon is a stretch and that's not a knock on TC.
                  Mood: WOOF!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                    You're missing the point.
                    Automatically assuming that Coughlin can swoop in and save someone like idk Josh Gordon is a stretch and that's not a knock on TC.

                    they have to want to help themselves too. New York would be a terrible place for him.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                      they have to want to help themselves too. New York would be a terrible place for him.
                      And that's my entire point.
                      Nobody can help you if you don't want to help yourself. That's why I laugh when people just say TC will fix X player. Unless X player wants to get help for themselves, TC can do all but so much.


                      And then Reese will be blamed.
                      Mood: WOOF!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                        they have to want to help themselves too. New York would be a terrible place for him.
                        Yeah but think of all the clean piss he would have access to in NY, all he has to do after that is give himself an oil change.

                        http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xcv...hange-by-t_fun
                        "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                        - Marshawn Lynch

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                          See, Id give each of you in here a mill except Guru cause I dont care much for him. Now you can join him cause of your stupid season ticket comment.
                          =D
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

                          It's too bad, I'm too good....

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                            .
                            I know you were agreeing....just thought it was funny how 2 days in a row you brought it up as if I never have lol
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

                            It's too bad, I'm too good....

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                              I know you were agreeing....just thought it was funny how 2 days in a row you brought it up as if I never have lol
                              Well that wasn't my intention lol I didn't think it was my original idea or anything
                              Mood: WOOF!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                                I can only assume that the guy suggesting that we sign Landry to "a cap friendly deal" has clearly never watched football before.....

                                I hate TAGF
                                The only deal for Landry that's cap friendly is the one where he counts 0 against the cap and isn't on the roster, lol/

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X