This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Drez View Post
    The only deal for Landry that's cap friendly is the one where he counts 0 against the cap and isn't on the roster, lol/
    Nooooo doubt!!
    Honestly, I can't think of a time where I saw him and thought "this guy belongs in the NFL" lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      Nooooo doubt!!
      Honestly, I can't think of a time where I saw him and thought "this guy belongs in the NFL" lol
      I think he may have had one or two decent seasons. But, mostly, he's just been a guy that's always been hyped up for some reason. I just never understood it.

Comment

I think he may have had one or two decent seasons. But, mostly, he's just been a guy that's always been hyped up for some reason. I just never understood it.
        He'll always be known as the guy that Brandon Jacobs, ran through, knocked to the ground like a rag-doll, and then stepped on as he ran, all in the same run.
        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I think the hype comes from just looking at him and assuming a guy that looks that jacked should be good at football
          "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
          - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
            I think the hype comes from just looking at him and assuming a guy that looks that jacked should be good at football
            He wasn't that big until he started juicing around 2010-ish. Prior to that, he was scrawny-CB-sized who could lay a hit once in awhile.
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• lol.....ridiculous. Reminds of Barry Bonds' magic gigantically growing cranium!

Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• But the Landry/OBJ selfies (dualies?) would alone be worth it. They'd definitely get dezz all flustered.
                My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                  But the Landry/OBJ selfies (dualies?) would alone be worth it. They'd definitely get dezz all flustered.
                  I believe "ussie" is thecorrect term, according to Michael Strahan. And yes, Dezz would rage so hard if 2 people ever had any moment of self centeredness at the same time
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Fo shoo!!

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                      lol.....ridiculous. Reminds of Barry Bonds' magic gigantically growing cranium!

Almost as obvious as David Ortiz.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                          lmao

Comment

• Just piss in the shower... lol

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                              Almost as obvious as David Ortiz.
                              I'd argue he just got fatter. His noggin was always rather....rotund.....

It's the fact his full seasons in Minny were horribly mediocre, and then all of a sudden: best power hitter in the game. OOOOOOOOK....
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Just piss in the shower... lol
                                gross...we're not 9 years old anymore lol

Comment

Working...
                                X